Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger threatens TRUMP, gets itself collared and caged. GOOD WORK, Secret Service!

[Nigger] Chauncy Devonte Lump , 26, was arrested Saturday by the Broward Sheriff's Office
    Yet another Moslem-sympathizing nigger...

Anyone surprised? In its nigger "brain", Orange Man bad, Iranian terrorist good. Of course, niggers are too goddamn dumb to know how Moslems, Middle Easterners, and Central Asians in general really view them.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ebook/2175074/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agent Lucas White wrote that shortly after Trump announced last week that a U.S. airstrike had killed Qassem Soleimani in Iraq in retaliation for plotting numerous terrorist attacks, Lump under the name “BlackMan vs. America” began livestreaming a seven-minute video. During that video, agents say Lump made several threats against the president, who was staying at his Mar-a-Lago club, less than an hour away.

Lump had white cream on his face, a towel wrapped like a turban on his head and an apparent shower curtain wrapped on his body, White wrote of the video that Facebook reported to the authorities on Friday.

Lump made several threats, including “He killed my leader, please tell me where is Donald Trump?” and “I need to find the Donald because if I don’t find him, I am going to have to blow up Broward County,” White wrote. During the video, Lump showed a loaded AK-47 semi-automatic rifle.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ica-donald-tr/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It made the video as a joke.

Well, who is laughing now?

...we are.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.