Close

Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Sandniggers are dog shit
    Chimpout Guest

    Sandnigger Syrian refugee caught with orangutan & alligator porn

    "SYRIAN refugee Chad Khalil Amiri’ was caught with a vile stash of porn involving sex acts with orangutans and alligators at his home in Coatbridge has escaped a jail sentence."

    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/l...-porn-21122494

  2. #2
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Witch Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Posts
    252,586
    How the hell does one have sex with an alligator?

    If there's a way to muh-dick something a sand nigger, like all niggers will find a way.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

  3. #3
    Sounds like the alligator needs to take a page out of Gustave the Nigger Eating Crocodile's book.

    Are they sure the "orangutans" aren't just unshaven niggers?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

  4. #4
    Fuc Yousef
    Chimpout Guest

    the faithful has been unfaithful

    I thought sandnigger dune coons liked goats and an occasional camel. I had no idea. This guy's nanny goat is gonna be pissed off when she finds out he's been unfaithful with alligators and orangutans.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,913
    Now they're raping crocodiles too. Damn.
    I wonder if PETA will organize a protest about this. And will their be an AIDS epidemic in the crocodile community? LOL
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  6. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    TheOrganGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Posts
    377
    ( in my best DJ Stoopnig voice)
    "So now it's an, ALLAH-gator?"

    Lmao!
    Where the hell's he been anyway?
    Don't see him on my friends list OR the members list???
    Dat nigga skip out cuzza warrants an sheeit?
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    How the hell does one have sex with an alligator?.
    A very good question. I would also ask, how the hell does one look at a cold blooded, smelly, large, dangerous reptile and get aroused thinking, "oh, I've gotta have that sexy creature!" ? And, how exactly does one win an alligator's heart? I don't believe alligators care for roses and chocolates. Perhaps it is wooed with chicken and goat? Perhaps the sand nigger wore an attractive alligator costume?

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    If there's a way to muh-dick something a sand nigger, like all niggers, will find a way.
    Indeed! Niggers will muh-dik a tree if it has a woodpecker hole in it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A very good question. I would also ask, how the hell does one look at a cold blooded, smelly, large, dangerous reptile and get aroused thinking, "oh, I've gotta have that sexy creature!" ? And, how exactly does one win an alligator's heart? I don't believe alligators care for roses and chocolates. Perhaps it is wooed with chicken and goat? Perhaps the sand nigger wore an attractive alligator costume?



    Indeed! Niggers will muh-dik a tree if it has a woodpecker hole in it.
    Niggers and muslims have never really been about winning over their victims heart or getting their consent. My guess is the nigger mixed up a bloody cosby so the gator couldn't fight back.

  9. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    TheOrganGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A very good question. I would also ask, how the hell does one look at a cold blooded, smelly, large, dangerous reptile and get aroused thinking, "oh, I've gotta have that sexy creature!" ? And, how exactly does one win an alligator's heart? I don't believe alligators care for roses and chocolates. Perhaps it is wooed with chicken and goat?
    I guess that perfectly explains how to attract a nigger sow..
    Makes sense, the muzzy went with the gator instead, given that they are less violent and repulsive than nigger sows.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

  10. #10
    Of course in keeping with Islam tradition the Alligator was only 6 years old.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

  11. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nog Orleans
    Posts
    1,153
    ^^^Was it named Aisha?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A very good question. I would also ask, how the hell does one look at a cold blooded, smelly, large, dangerous reptile and get aroused thinking, "oh, I've gotta have that sexy creature!" ? And, how exactly does one win an alligator's heart? I don't believe alligators care for roses and chocolates. Perhaps it is wooed with chicken and goat? Perhaps the sand nigger wore an attractive alligator costume?

    Indeed! Niggers will muh-dik a tree if it has a woodpecker hole in it.
    Did you ever see the video someone took of a buck naked buck literally muh dikking a tree? They really will muh dikk anything, and sand niggers aren't any different.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

  13. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nog Orleans
    Posts
    1,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did you ever see the video someone took of a buck naked buck literally muh dikking a tree? They really will muh dikk anything, and sand niggers aren't any different.
    The difference here is that some nigger mammies and churches might actually teach that certain sexual things are wrong. Male Dune coons, on the other hand are taught that their moon deity says that men can al-dikk anything, anytime they wish. Bacha Bazi, toddlers of any sex, race, family status, (especially those sweet, sexy, tasty infidel babies!), mules, goats or any thing other than pigs are perfectly acceptable. For some reason a sheep is cool but a pig??? Now that just nasty! Go figure.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The difference here is that some nigger mammies and churches might actually teach that certain sexual things are wrong. Male Dune coons, on the other hand are taught that their moon deity says that men can al-dikk anything, anytime they wish. Bacha Bazi, toddlers of any sex, race, family status, (especially those sweet, sexy, tasty infidel babies!), mules, goats or any thing other than pigs are perfectly acceptable. For some reason a sheep is cool but a pig??? Now that just nasty! Go figure.
    There's a jizzlam "scholar" that once said, "A man is still considered pure when he releases his lust with a sheep or a goat. If there is no woman, then there is no true lust or sexual sin. Then, the animal becomes tainted, and must die."

    When we parody asslifters, is it really parody? It's never far off from what they really do.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	muslim+goat+sex.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	10621
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •