Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would suggest you are handling this all wrong. You are passing up many a great opportunity here. Call corporate and tell them you saw any number of the health violations you spotted (there will always be many) and why you will never eat there again. Start by going to the restroom. Note the condition. If it is nasty, the kitchen is ten times as bad as restrooms are easy to clean compared to kitchens. VIOLATION! Is there soap in the dispenser that the nigger staff ignored after it dropped a deuce and walked straight back to the kitchen while holding its pants up with one hand and smearing shit on the door handle with the other? VIOLATION! Note the staff. Are they wearing hair nets? That's another VIOLATION! Do the cashiers handle food? Do you want your food coming in coontact with the same monkey paws that handle the dollar bills that were in a nigger stripper's g-string the night before? In a gay nigger strip club? VIOLATION! Are the niggers eating or drinking in the kitchen? VIOLATION! Are they wearing gloves? VIOLATION!Are the niggers scratching themselves? VIOLATION!

Be sure to read as many name-tags as you can and report them all to corporate. Inform them that your next call will be to the county health department to report all of the VIOLATIONS!!!!

Want to have some fun? Walk back in a week later wearing khakis and a button down with a clip board & paper and just start writing shit down and see how many niggers are left. Look the manager in the eyes while your doing it then walk out. See if the nigger starts to sweat.

This is fucking brilliant!
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Want to have some fun? Walk back in a week later wearing khakis and a button down with a clip board & paper and just start writing shit down and see how many niggers are left. Look the manager in the eyes while your doing it then walk out. See if the nigger starts to sweat.
    Absolutely agree, brilliant, especially the last part!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    JFC, why would any human step foot inside nigger-infested Chipotle? If you want Mexican food, support a local joint run by actual Mexicans who know how to cook that stuff.
    Exactly. Back when I lived in Illinois, years ago, there was a couple nice little Mexican restaurants downtown. One of them was a little hole in the wall type place, the kind where you had to know it was there to find it, but the food was fantastic and the staff treated most customers like family. I say most, because they didn't stand for niggershines.

Same with another place down the road from them. A lot more visible, but also, good food, family owned and operated. A few more niggers there than the other place, but that's the problem with increased visibiltiy and being so close to the county courthouse.

As a rule I eat at mom and pop style places instead of big chains anyway. I prefer to know where my money is going. And you can bet it's going to humans. Local humans.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, i am willing to drive a extra 5-10 miles to avoid the groid. The closest restaurants and stores to my house are all nigger-infested, yet only 2-5 miles away. I regularly drive a extra 5-10 miles. Family and friends ask why i do this, because i dont want to be around niggers. That is why.

I have seen niggers where i work actually take food into the restroom stalls, sit down and eat while taking a shit. That is how damn nasty niggers are.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Dude, i am willing to drive a extra 5-10 miles to avoid the groid. The closest restaurants and stores to my house are all nigger-infested, yet only 2-5 miles away. I regularly drive a extra 5-10 miles. Family and friends ask why i do this, because i dont want to be around niggers. That is why.

I have seen niggers where i work actually take food into the restroom stalls, sit down and eat while taking a shit. That is how damn nasty niggers are.
    Niggers must be the only animal except maybe the dung beetle that eat and shit in the same place

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Ever heard of the sea cucumber? With every move it makes, this bottom feeder eats and shits at the same time. It breathes out of it's ass, too.

I guess if it could talk out of it's ass, that would make it the nigger of the sea.

I wonder if they are related to rockfish.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Ever heard of the sea cucumber? With every move it makes, this bottom feeder eats and shits at the same time. It breathes out of it's ass, too.

I guess if it could talk out of it's ass, that would make it the nigger of the sea.

I wonder if they are related to rockfish.
    We should depart niggers back to apefreaka and have a boat called "the nigger of the sea!!" Hopefully it sinks and there will be record numbers of ROCKFISH!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Niggers do not wash their hands after defecating, so there is a huge risk of getting feces related diseases if niggers work at a restaurant.

Avoid the groid. Eat only at restaurants staffed by humans.
    I would avoid McDonalds at all costs then.

A recent investigation found faeces on every touch screen in every McDonalds in London.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12