Today me, my brother and my aunt went to the Chipotle in Farmington Hills MI, the one that is notoriously ONLY nigger run. Every single employee there, I shit you not, is a nigger. There are no whites. Ever.
Anyways, so while we were having our food made by these niggers, my brother points over that glass thing (the sneeze guard?) To the cheese to show what one he wants and this nigger shooed his hand away and said "keep your hands there please it's a health violation". He was caught off guard and freaked out and my aunt freaked out. Asking to see a manager for this nigger being rude. This 500 pound looking fat nigger woman walks out of the back and talks to them and Is rude. Said that people can't put their fingers near anything and "next time be more clear and precise with your order and things like this wouldn't happen". Basically, calling us stupid. My aunt wasn't having it and then basically grabbed the food that we hadn't paid for yet since it was sitting next to the register and threw it at the wall and register. Fat nigger told us we were banned and to get out. My aunt called her a fat nigger and said she was gonna get her fired.

All this because the ugly big lip ape behind the counter was rude about the pointing.

Oh, and my family is very racist. Hates niggers.