Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic nigger Doctors separate conjoined niglet twins 'Mercy' & 'Goodness'

All he needed was was the help of 77 other Doctors.
    Conjoined twins successfully separated by 78-member team in Nigeria

Now that they're separated they can get two welfare checks instead of one! Smart move, niggers!

Two sisters, who were joined in the chest and abdomen, have been successfully separated in a surgery by a 78-member team in Nigeria’s capital, Abuja.

Mercy and Goodness Ede are now well enough to go home six weeks after surgery, according to pediatric surgeon Emmanuel Ameh, who led the team that performed the operation at the National Hospital.

It took around 13 hours for the team working from two operating theaters at the hospital to separate the twins, according to the hospital.

“We are just happy and proud that the team that worked on this surgery were all Nigerians. It was done in Nigeria and the parents didn’t have to go outside the country,” Haastrup said.
    Aside from being joined at the chest, the Martins twins were born with a condition known as omphalocele, a birth defect that left a section of their intestine sticking outside their navel, Ameh told CNN.
    https://fox8.com/2020/01/08/conjoine...am-in-nigeria/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised they didn't just get the local witch doctor to hack them in half with a machete.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    78 doctors? You only need one with a single tool and the niglets would have the same survival chance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chainsaw-2.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	10606

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were they joined at muh dik? One slash of a machete would have done the job just fine.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did they separate them? The pappy could have sold off their body parts, freaks being highly sought-after for nigger black magic rituals in Darkest Apefrica. Their value has been mostly destroyed now. Stupid niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why did they separate them? The pappy could have sold off their body parts, freaks being highly sought-after for nigger black magic rituals in Darkest Apefrica. Their value has been mostly destroyed now. Stupid niggers.
    Surprising, since niggers only think of worth in terms of street or prison value such as drugs or stolen cars at a chop shop.

He could have kept them together and pimped them out as a magic juju cure for AIDS and made even mo moneez then sold them as scrap once they had been muhdikked to death. Of course, the synergistic concept of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts would have escaped them as well.

They just have no concept of money and worth.

Quick true story. As a teen, I worked in a grocery store butcher shop. The meat department manager's family owned a convenience store prior to this store where he and his father would sell loose cigarettes to teenapers for, I shit you not, two for a nickle or three for a dime. They would almost always take the latter deal because three was more than two and you got more for a smaller coin.

You can't make this shit up folks...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Quick true story. As a teen, I worked in a grocery store butcher shop. The meat department manager's family owned a convenience store prior to this store where he and his father would sell loose cigarettes to teenapers for, I shit you not, two for a nickle or three for a dime. They would almost always take the latter deal because three was more than two and you got more for a smaller coin.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Surprising, since niggers only think of worth in terms of street or prison value such as drugs or stolen cars at a chop shop.

He could have kept them together and pimped them out as a magic juju cure for AIDS and made even mo moneez then sold them as scrap once they had been muhdikked to death. Of course, the synergistic concept of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts would have escaped them as well.

They just have no concept of money and worth.

Exactly! Three is more than two. Niggers think if they have 7, 5$ bills it's worth more than one 50$ dollar bill since they can fan the 7 bills and flash them on FB. Is it any wonder all these "celeb" niggers inevitably go broke? They have no concept of the value of currency. All they know is "I gots a whole bunch a munny" or "I ain't got no munny".