Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prince Harry and Megape to step down from Royal Duties

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought in order to "step down" you have to have to have something to step down FROM.

“We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the royal family and work to become financially independent
    Oh, really? Are they both going to go out and get actual jobs? Like anyone would hire them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I thought in order to "step down" you have to have to have something to step down FROM.
    Oh, really? Are they both going to go out and get actual jobs? Like anyone would hire them.
    Yep! Good luck with that one Harry! You're about to learn the hard way that niggers (especially the sherillas) don't want a job - THEY WANT A CHECK!

You're going to learn the hard way when this ho takes you to the cleaners because you couldn't afford to keep her in the lifestyle that YOU got her accustomed to.

I used to work for a black Gunnery Sergeant. He was a real life magic negro. He actually worked hard and had my back believe it or not and in two years and if he did show any signs of niggerdom, he kept them well compartmentalized. The guy even listened to country, classical and rock and detested (c)rap. The Corps really did a number on him I guess. At any rate, he confided in me one day as I was dealing with the personal problems of a subordinate working for me. This poor Second Class schmuck married a crazy sheeboon who was making his life a living hell. He was in the middle of a divorce from hell and she was the reason the Navy was kicking him out. The Gunny told me flat out and I quote "Tweak, I'll tell you something but if you ever repeat me one this I'm gonna deny it... If you want to run through the jungle, YOU GONNA PAY!" This was a black man being flippantly honest about all black women.

Too bad Harry didn't work for this guy. Maybe he could have talked some sense into him.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yep! Good luck with that one Harry! You're about to learn the hard way that niggers (especially the sherillas) don't want a job - THEY WANT A CHECK!

You're going to learn the hard way when this ho takes you to the cleaners because you couldn't afford to keep her in the lifestyle that YOU got her accustomed to.
    I can just imagine those two in private, with that rachet sheboon ripping him a new one and making him cut himself off from his family. He better make sure there are no pots of hot liquid on the stove when she starts screeching. No amount of hair straightening, designer clothes and rhinoplasty can take the nigger out of a sow.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can just imagine those two in private, with that rachet sheboon ripping him a new one and making him cut himself off from his family.
    The part about making him cut himself off from his family is the most disturbing part.

That is like Step 1 on the road to abuse.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The boon became white.
    Still an ugly mutt.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another victim of the constant media bombardment that niggers are human. Harry used to just date white chicks. He used to call Pakis as Pakis. Then, like most of his age cohort, he got brainwashed. You would think Charles would have said, no blackies, son.

The monarchy probably thought this wedding was modern and in step with the times. Big mistake. Like I said, niggers are the most ungrateful pieces of shit in the world.

I prefer if they just quit public life and disappear.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prince Harry chose to recuse himself from the human race by committing bestiality with an ape.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the former royal chef is complaining about Megape.
    I can only imagine what kind of nigger food Megape probably ordered from him. "No, Megape I don't cook fried chicken like Popeye's!"

Queen's ex-chef Darren McGrady launches blistering attack on 'fame-hungry' Meghan Markle and 'airhead' Prince Harry - and claims Princess Diana would have been 'ashamed' of him stepping back

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...step-back.html
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 01-09-2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Diana also debased herself and the entire UK by fucking sandniggers Paki and Egyptian Muslims. So the miscegenating and whoring gene was already present in Harry.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Other than for the entertainment value of History's longest running train wreck (other than niggers of course), I don't care much about the British Royals, but my wife does (Canadian), so I hear about if from time to time.

Here's what I think...

Harry has always blamed the Royal Family for the death of his mother. I knew at the time, his Halloween Nazi costume was a dig at his grandfather, Prince Phillip -- a known Nazi-sympathizer. If you begin to view his numerous high jinks through that lens, things begin to make sense, culminating with his taking up with a shegroid -- something his grandmother and grandfather had to be furious over.

In the end, he knows all this shit might finally kill The Queen. From his dad wanting to be a "human tampon", to his retarded uncle hanging out with pedophiles, and now this, trust me, Harry knows what he's doing here.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 01-09-2020 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling error

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Other than for the entertainment value of History's longest running train wreck (other than niggers of course), I don't care much about the British Royals, but my wife does (Canadian), so I hear about if from time to time.

Here's what I think...

Harry has always blamed the Royal Family for the death of his mother. I knew at the time, his Halloween Nazi costume was a dig at his grandfather, Prince Phillip -- a known Nazi-sympathizer. If you begin to view his numerous high jinks through that lens, things begin to make sense, culminating with his taking up with a shegroid -- something his grandmother and grandfather had to be furious over.

In the end, he knows all this shit might finally kill The Queen. From his dad wanting to be a "human tampon", to his retarded uncle hanging out with pedophiles, and now this, trust me, Harry knows what he's doing here.
    I think so too. Fuck him. he's an oildriller, no better than those @$$h0le$ diblasio and de niro.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    The long and short of it is, you're getting your nigger back.

Smeghan and Harry Hewitt have already copyrighted everything under the sun with their likeness or name on it.

The sheboon is obviously well versed in self promotion and wants to make a fast buck by trading on it's (not so) royal title.

Just wait for the 'poor little me' act in exclusive, multimillion dollar interviews on Ellen or Orca. Followed by a ghost written book about how the royal family wouldn't accept an ape in their home, or how the British tabloids (and public) despise it.

Niggers and nigger lovers all over the States and Canada are going to lap it up.

Edit:

Oh look. I was right.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a4331401.html
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 01-10-2020 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Added gloating and link

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The long and short of it is, you're getting your nigger back.

Smeghan and Harry Hewitt have already copyrighted everything under the sun with their likeness or name on it.

The sheboon is obviously well versed in self promotion and wants to make a fast buck by trading on it's (not so) royal title.

Just wait for the 'poor little me' act in exclusive, multimillion dollar interviews on Ellen or Orca. Followed by a ghost written book about how the royal family wouldn't accept an ape in their home, or how the British tabloids (and public) despise it.

Niggers and nigger lovers all over the States and Canada are going to lap it up.

Edit:

Oh look. I was right.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a4331401.html
    Yep, You've nailed it!
    If the media paid more attention to Britain’s communities of color, perhaps it would find the announcement far less surprising. With a new prime minister whose track record includes overtly racist statements, some of which would make even Donald Trump blush, a Brexit project linked to native nationalism and a desire to rid Britain of large numbers of immigrants, and an ever thickening loom of imperial nostalgia, many of us are also thinking about moving.

From the very first headline about her being “(almost) straight outta Compton” and having “exotic” DNA, the racist treatment of Meghan has been impossible to ignore. Princess Michael of Kent wore an overtly racist brooch in the duchess’s company. A BBC host compared the couple’s newborn baby to a chimpanzee. Then there was the sublimely ludicrous suggestion that Meghan’s avocado consumption is responsible for mass murder, while her charity cookbook was portrayed as somehow helping terrorists.

Her treatment has proved what many of us have always known: No matter how beautiful you are, whom you marry, what palaces you occupy, charities you support, how faithful you are, how much money you accumulate or what good deeds you perform, in this society racism will still follow you.
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/...cid=spartanntp

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bravo!

I saw that this morning and was gaily chuckling over the preposterous assumption that I could give a dead Rat's cock about what some uppity nigger thinks.

I found this part particularly cheering though:

"With a new prime minister whose track record includes overtly racist statements, some of which would make even Donald Trump blush, a Brexit project linked to native nationalism and a desire to rid Britain of large numbers of immigrants, and an ever thickening loom of imperial nostalgia, many of us are also thinking about moving".

Well, go on nigger. Off you fuck!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You would think Charles would have said, no blackies, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Smeghan and Harry Hewitt
    What I posted in another thread:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82238171_3133071300040808_8816127966607048704_n.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	10619

HRM probably doesn't have to worry about someone not of her blood ascending to the throne, but she must still be mortified from day 1 about the oildrilling by a legal member of her family. Exile to Canada is the best option without a scandalous genetic test to prove Harry isn't Charles'.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As it turns out, it just might be that Orca Winfrey is behind this Hexit.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point I would not be surprised or shocked to find out that George Soros is behind Orca Winfrey.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    At this point I would not be surprised or shocked to find out that George Soros is behind Orca Winfrey.
    Well, someone's definitely done a number on Harry. The liberal communists are hellbent on infiltrating, undermining and destroying all of the white mans institutions. Why would the British Monarchy be exempt?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Well, someone's definitely done a number on Harry. The liberal communists are hellbent on infiltrating, undermining and destroying all of the white mans institutions. Why would the British Monarchy be exempt?
    There are numerous reports floating around that Orcah has been meddling behind the scenes and has gotten into proto-sow Markle's nappy hayed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast