Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Evil swimming pools kills niggers

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/106591...expert-claims/

Allen Wilson - former President of the Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers - says he believes a combination of factors including nigger error contributed to the tragedy.

Olubunmi Diya, 49, from Charlton, south east London, hit back by insisting they could swim and claiming “something was wrong with the pool” at their Club La Costa World resort near Fuengirola.

She says her daughter was "dragged" into the center of the pool and then her son and husband who tried to save her also fell afoul of the pool.

"Swimming in water becomes very, very difficult if not impossible once it gets you in its grips.”

“We never informed the police or anyone that the family members could not swim.”

“The whole family, all five of us went to the pool together and were all present when the incident occurred. The children were not left unattended."

“I believe something was wrong with the pool that must have made swimming difficult for them at that point in time."

But Resort chiefs said the claims being made by Ms Diya were directly at odds with police officers' findings.

They said the report "makes it clear" that investigations found the pool was "working normally and there was no malfunction of any kind."
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Rockfish season starting early!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    DUDE!!! I gotta ask. WTF is with all your nig pix and the hellish nightmare faces? They look like something from a bad acid trip!

I keep waiting for one of their monkey paws to come thru my screen like the ring girl.

Are you editing them yourself this way or is that the way you're finding them. Either way, CREEPY AF!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    DUDE!!! I gotta ask. WTF is with all your nig pix and the hellish nightmare faces? They look like something from a bad acid trip!

I keep waiting for one of their monkey paws to come thru my screen like the ring girl.

Are you editing them yourself this way or is that the way you're finding them. Either way, CREEPY AF!
    This is just my helpful way of showing people the truth about what niggers really are.

All niggers are subhuman hellspawn, and their human-like faces are a disguise that allows them to infiltrate human societies and make people think "they are just like us."

Niggers are nothing like us.

edit: It also works as a (not entirely) subtle method of associating niggers with feelings of unease and fear, which should be the natural response to the sight of a nigger, but many liberals are trying to reverse our instinctive and proper emotions of fear and hatred of the negro.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poolz beez rayciss! Ban poolz, gnomesane?! Sheeit!

Swimming in water becomes very, very difficult if not impossible once it gets you in its grips.

If you're a nigger.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water be raycisss!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water is like krytonite to a nigger unless it is mixed with purple colored sugar or in melon form. This is just niggers not taking responsibility and looking for a payday.