I saw an odd-looking nigger today – the first one in real life since I was in Phoenix last year.

My friends, I do believe I saw something I’ve never seen before – a nigger dwarf.

I’m going to be spending a lot of time in Arizona this year, and the people I'll be dealing with don’t seem to wear the shirt-and-tie business attire that was my daily uniform during my years in the corporate world. When I met the commercial broker for the first time last year, he was in a golf shirt, khakis, and tennis shoes.

I looked more like an undertaker…

I can’t go to business meetings in a golf or polo shirt. I just can’t. But all my long sleeved shirts are either solids or pins. That looks stupid with khakis, IMHO. So, my goal this morning was to pick up a few patterned longies.

About 20 minutes from here is an outlet mall. That’s pretty much the only good choice for clothing unless I want to drive down to Seattle. I won’t go to other malls. Even here in lily-White WA, they’re nigger magnets. For some reason, the niggers seem to avoid the outlet malls.

I started at Izod, found a couple shirts I liked, then went across the way to Hilfiger. I walked through the doors and wandered around the aisles for a couple minutes when there in front of me was a shopping cart with a nigger kneeling behind it. I could only see the top half of its head poking above the handle.

Then the cart moved towards me! It was filled with packaged merchandise. I realized the half-headed nigger was stocking the shelves. I almost jumped out of my skin when the nigger, it’s giant head barely above the cart, walked around it and started putting stuff on the shelves.

I realized right then and there that the nigger was either a midget, or more likely, a dwarf! Its head was the size of the common adult male nigger, but its carcass was half the size it should be. It hobbled around like it could barely walk, and wore the same scowl most niggers can’t hide when they’re around Humans.

The nigger really was grotesque. The very sight of it bothered me. I thought about trying to take a snap of it with my phone, but there were too many people around.

The worst thing was, the dwarf nigger never left the area where the men’s shirts were. I love Hilfiger shirts, but left the store and went to another one. I was really creeped-out for some reason.

Once again, niggers ruin everything…