Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger dwarf drove me out of a store today!

I saw an odd-looking nigger today – the first one in real life since I was in Phoenix last year.

My friends, I do believe I saw something I’ve never seen before – a nigger dwarf.

I’m going to be spending a lot of time in Arizona this year, and the people I'll be dealing with don’t seem to wear the shirt-and-tie business attire that was my daily uniform during my years in the corporate world. When I met the commercial broker for the first time last year, he was in a golf shirt, khakis, and tennis shoes.

I looked more like an undertaker…

I can’t go to business meetings in a golf or polo shirt. I just can’t. But all my long sleeved shirts are either solids or pins. That looks stupid with khakis, IMHO. So, my goal this morning was to pick up a few patterned longies.

About 20 minutes from here is an outlet mall. That’s pretty much the only good choice for clothing unless I want to drive down to Seattle. I won’t go to other malls. Even here in lily-White WA, they’re nigger magnets. For some reason, the niggers seem to avoid the outlet malls.

I started at Izod, found a couple shirts I liked, then went across the way to Hilfiger. I walked through the doors and wandered around the aisles for a couple minutes when there in front of me was a shopping cart with a nigger kneeling behind it. I could only see the top half of its head poking above the handle.

Then the cart moved towards me! It was filled with packaged merchandise. I realized the half-headed nigger was stocking the shelves. I almost jumped out of my skin when the nigger, it’s giant head barely above the cart, walked around it and started putting stuff on the shelves.

I realized right then and there that the nigger was either a midget, or more likely, a dwarf! Its head was the size of the common adult male nigger, but its carcass was half the size it should be. It hobbled around like it could barely walk, and wore the same scowl most niggers can’t hide when they’re around Humans.

The nigger really was grotesque. The very sight of it bothered me. I thought about trying to take a snap of it with my phone, but there were too many people around.

The worst thing was, the dwarf nigger never left the area where the men’s shirts were. I love Hilfiger shirts, but left the store and went to another one. I was really creeped-out for some reason.

Once again, niggers ruin everything…

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember meeting a couple of those things when I was in the Army. I almost felt bad for them.

Can you imagine being a nigger AND a dwarf?

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I remember meeting a couple of those things when I was in the Army. I almost felt bad for them.

Not that I'm trying to one up you, but I'm going to one up you here as this is a no shitter:

I've always prided myself on not having any phobias. I've never had an abnormal fear of snakes, tight spaces or clowns etc. - even nigger clowns. It's something like how I respect lightning and don't work outside during a storm but I don't hide under my bed for anything.

A few years back I'm at Walliworld and spotted, no shit, a pink haired midget sherilla albino burn victim with two fingers missing and wearing a tutu. It crossed right in front of me pushing a kiddie basket, looked me dead in the eyes and I freaked right the fuck out. After regaining my composure and my proper breathing, I started skittishly looking around for hidden cameras. I was sure I was getting punked or was about to end up with John Quinones sticking a microphone in my face.

It is one of the few times in my life where I got the heeby jeebies so bad I almost lost it until I found my wife. Now every time I see a nigger midget, I still get the willies a little bit and just got them again after seeing this post even though I know that is Verne Troyer (RIP poor little guy) in blackface.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rare in deed!!!
    You found a nigger at work,,, actually WORKING???
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

No, I can't. This particular nigger dwarf was truly disturbing. It looked like someone glued Charles Barkley's head onto a niglet's body. Really gross...

This former Navy brat thanks you for serving!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Rare in deed!!!
    You found a nigger at work,,, actually WORKING???
    That outlet mall is on an Indian Reservation, so I don't know if the businesses are subject to all the Federal affirmative action shit, but if they are, that Hilfiger manager was pretty smart hiring that nigger dwarf. Think of all the boxes he checked.

Nigger. Check!

Disabled. Check!

Retarded. Check!

Former felon. Check!

Etc...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if a nigger dwarf would have a giant rape dick like regular sized niggers or if it's small like human dwarfs? Such a weird combination to be nigger and dwarf.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on Chimpers, this is what I'm all about- a purely comedic looking nigger! I'd champion him as a mascot. I know for a fact I'd likely lose my cool and laugh uncontrollably at a coon with a human sized baboons head on a niglet sized body.

I have often asked the question " what is the point of niggers" I have even PC'd the question up and never got a legit answer, so I figured it out for myself. They are entertainment. They exist for my enjoyment and to make me laugh.

A nigger midget is pure comedy.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    That outlet mall is on an Indian Reservation, so I don't know if the businesses are subject to all the Federal affirmative action shit, but if they are, that Hilfiger manager was pretty smart hiring that nigger dwarf. Think of all the boxes he checked.

Nigger. Check!

Disabled. Check!

Retarded. Check!

Former felon. Check!

Etc...
    Brilliant!
    Also small enough to not destroy the entire store during a cat-5 chimpout, or intimidate customers with it's robassaultnrape stares!!!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Brilliant!
    Also small enough to not destroy the entire store during a cat-5 chimpout, or intimidate customers with it's robassaultnrape stares!!!
    I really have to find a way to snap a pic of that little fucker!