Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

P-Town she boon uses mudslime sow's hijab as a towel to wipe muh poosay

We are fastly approaching peak vibrant cultural enrichment.
    Oregon woman, 23, 'ripped Muslim student's hijab off her head before stripping naked and rubbing the religious garment over her body'

An Oregon woman has been charged with hate crimes after she allegedly tore a hijab off a Saudi Arabian lady's head and rubbed it against her exposed genitals.
    Campbell is accused of approaching her victim from behind on the evening of the attack, before pulling the hijab off the woman's head and choking her with it.

According to court documents obtained by The Sun, Campbell subsequently stripped naked - except for a leather jacket that she was wearing - and rubbed the religious garment all over her exposed body.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-genitals.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so vile and racist.

Next thing we know, they will start a Nationalist Wakandan movement, they'll be calling themselves Wazis, and they'll be attacking Jewish people left and right. I am not looking forward to "The Night of Broken Forty Ounce Bottles."

It was nice when the #BLM movement died down. Now why is this starting?

I suspect it has to do with some sort of primitive negro instinct that compels niggers to destroy everything and everyone they encounter, for any reason or no reason at all.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know wether to laugh at the nigger or laugh at the muzzie. So I will do the next best thing and laugh at them both.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think niggers are getting real antsy about muslims emerging as Top Niggers in the USA, while actual niggers have slipped to fourth place, behind homosexuals and Hispanics. They are acutely aware of this, and it's driving them to even more resentment-fueled violence than usual.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I think niggers are getting real antsy about muslims emerging as Top Niggers in the USA, while actual niggers have slipped to fourth place, behind homosexuals and Hispanics. They are acutely aware of this, and it's driving them to even more resentment-fueled violence than usual.
    Not sure what the accolades of Top Nigger is worth nowadays but I can understand why. At least Hispanics, homosexuals and even dune coons actually work for a living for the most part which is more than you can say for any niggers. Granted, I do my own construction, grounds-keeping, haircuts, and don't really ever have a need to go to a convenience store unless the gas is cheap but if I did, I know I would be greeted by someone who wanted to be working there rather than trying to sell drugs outside or rob the place. Of course the Quicky Mart might be staffed by a sleeper waiting for his aloha snackbar orders to come in via a fake Facebook account but at least that sand nigger is working up until his moon deity tells him to blow himself up during a Mardi Gras parade.

So yeah. Fourth place. Ship the sand niggers and niggers back to apefricka and the murder east. I'll gladly trade them in for more interior designers and ditch diggers as long as they are here legally. Of course I would prefer the homosexuals stay away from the boy scouts and the everbody speak English please!

P.S. Buy some more jumper cables guys... They're only 20 bucks.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Niggers are so vile and racist.

Next thing we know, they will start a Nationalist Wakandan movement, they'll be calling themselves Wazis, and they'll be attacking Jewish people left and right. I am not looking forward to "The Night of Broken Forty Ounce Bottles."
    For all their faults, you still have to give Nazis credit for not being lazy. If the nazis were as lazy as niggers, they would never have a threat to anyone LOL.
    What I would envision would be a "Wakamunist" movement. Their Wakanda would be a "No Workers Paradise," a nigger utopia where no one at all works ever and niggers sit around drinking 40s and bix nooding on 'redistributed wealth.'

Of course commie niggers already exist. George Soros just hasn't gotten around to cutting them a check so they can afford to start a movement yet I guess.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    For all their faults, you still have to give Nazis credit for not being lazy. If the nazis were as lazy as niggers, they would never have a threat to anyone LOL.
    What I would envision would be a "Wakamunist" movement. Their Wakanda would be a "No Workers Paradise," a nigger utopia where no one at all works ever and niggers sit around drinking 40s and bix nooding on 'redistributed wealth.'

Of course commie niggers already exist. George Soros just hasn't gotten around to cutting them a check so they can afford to start a movement yet I guess.
    I think they tried that while Obama was president.

The #BLM movement kinda died off when Trump was elected, though.

I was afraid that people were going to riot when the election results were revealed, but I guess the niggers were too lazy to do that.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Don't forget trannies. True niggers are really dropping off the "Looks at me" scale.

Let the niggers and sandniggers kill each other. I think we saw this coming awhile ago.
    Campbell subsequently stripped naked - except for a leather jacket that she was wearing - and rubbed the religious garment all over her exposed body.
    Guess the sheboon got "triggered" but of course everything comes down to muh poosay and muh dik with all niggers.