I want to start out saying that I don't hate blacks because they are black. I mean, they can't help it. The way they look, think and act is all biological. I couldn't hate a pack of hyenas even though they could maul me to death, that is their nature. I think we can all agree that they would likely be happier if they lived in Africa and left all civilization behind.

Who I truly dislike is their enablers. I never really gave it too much thought but then it dawn on me that negros are like some sort of protected species and are held at the highest pedestal in mainstream society. It was in High School when I first experienced their behavior. They were no more than some five percent of the school and that was enough for it to feel like a war zone. By war zone I mean it literally. I recall one time a black kid bringing a gun to school and there being a lock down however nothing serious happened. There was beef between the cholos (a sub-culture I'm not fond of) and negros at my school. The cholos usually kept to themselves but the blacks would make it their mission to just be a real pain. Like I said, back then (10 years ago) I never gave it too much thought. I'm Hispanic (Mexican background).

In the past 5 or so years they begin moving (from who the hell knows where) in big numbers in the area a live in. Crime has gone up, I usually see them just walking by the sidewalks at odd (working) hours. I don't think too many of them work at all. About a month ago I went to get some pizza and came across this old blond lady with 3 white kids and a negro kid, the lady looked sad and tired. I assumed that she was the granny of them all. I felt a weird disgust in my stomach, I couldn't explain what it was exactly. I felt sorry for her. Then as I was making my way to the car another car with (c)rap blasting parked next to me and a negro with saggy jeans half way down his ass pulls out. All I could think of at that moment was FILTH.

I had been lurking this website and other similar ones. I have to admit that I even go to sites such as Stormfront, even though I know they hate Hispanics. The thing I like about all this sites is how raw the content is and also no political correctness. I hope I'm welcomed here, greetings.