Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Worst thing you ever did to a nigger

As subject says lol.

When I was a manager a Kmart this nigger that my ex happened to know was stealing a cell phone from the case. He ripped open the cardboard and took it out. Me, the GM (general manager) and the lost prevention leader took him into the office. I went because not only did I see it happening, it was my department. I was electronics Manager.
    This dumb nigger tried to give a sob story about how his kid had cancer and shit and he was taking the phone because apparently he couldn't pay for anything right now due to medical bills and wanted to get his kid a present which was the phone. He showed us during the interview his phone which did have photos of a cancer ridden coon so he may of been telling the truth. Allegedly his kid was dying of terminal can-sa and needed to be with this kid.
    Well, not only did we call the police, we had him arrested, the phone taken away and the Sears holdings appointed lawyer pressed charges. Thanks to my ex having some association with this nig, I found out that he went to jail because he was on probation (go figure) and during his time in jail his kid finally was deleted. So not only did I take the phone back, I got him arrested and deprived of seeing his death bed child.

Oh well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have helped my share of niggers off to Nigger-U but I can't say I ever deprived them of seeing their sprog any more so than would normally be self inflicted. Niggers don't care. He was using that little shit to invoke sympathy in a human who might have took pity and let him loose to go steal some more.

In general I try not to involve myself with niggers and revenge if it isn't going to remove them permanently to Nigger-U. I think this year I am going to buy a stack of Trump 2020 bumper stickers and start slapping them on hoopties.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a nigger can't afford a phone what good is stealing one going to do? Yeah, you might have the phone now but you still have to pay to have it activated and pay for the phone service. Otherwise its just a paperweight. Can't explain that one to niggers though, cell phones are like gold to them.
    As far as doing something bad to a nigger, that would require associating with them and i try to avoid that as much as possible. I do recall many years ago some nigger in school was asking me answers to a math test and i helped him out like a friend would, i gave him obviously wrong answers causing him to fail it. Racist math!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    About the sticker thing, Be careful doing that at night. You might not know the nig is there since the night time is camo for their dark black skin until they smile and you see their bright ass teeth.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The statute of limitations is 6 years in this state so...
    I dindu nuffins to no nigguh, maing!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guarantee that buck didn't give two shits about its niglet. It just wanted the phone to sell for more crack money.

Instead, the niglet got a brand new spankin' pair of batwings for Kwanzaa, and the buck got a scholarship at NU.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I guarantee that buck didn't give two shits about its niglet. It just wanted the phone to sell for more crack money.

Instead, the niglet got a brand new spankin' pair of batwings for Kwanzaa, and the buck got a scholarship at NU.
    A mega win win!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too much potential for this thread to go down roads it shouldn't. Closing before it does.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.