Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner leaving bar with two niggers. She is now missing.

What could go wrong??

Alabama woman, 29, missing after leaving bar with 2 strange men, texted she could be in trouble
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-w...texted-trouble

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reports are that she left willingly. If that's true, some of her blood is on her own hands for stupidity at the very least. If it's not true, I must assume alcohol was likely a factor at any rate since she was in a bar and she should have had friends there to watch her back.

Like the Texas church shooting, I'm going to reserve judgement here until the facts come out. My better judgement has served me well on matters such as these in the past so please, PLEASE, no one jump on the coalburner condemnation wagon until then. For all we know, she was forced at gunpoint after being roofied by these niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Only a true idiot would willingly leave, alone, with two big black smelly nigger apes that she didn't even know. And they're claiming they didn't get any footage of these apes on surveillance video? Bullshit.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    And they're claiming they didn't get any footage of these apes on surveillance video? Bullshit.
    I read several reports on this one. From what was reported, the police went to the bar requesting any videos available and the owner tried to help but the niggers were out of screenshot of the cameras that were installed.

Once again, I would use caution here. We don't know all the facts and I ALWAYS want to give a human, especially a female, the benefit of doubt as I stated in the above reply. Unless she has admitted prior burning activities or is a known burner according to witnesses, she is still a victim in my book. She has (or likely had) family who may be reading this as I type. At this point, there is certainly reasonable doubt.

Settle down folks and wait till the facts come in. We just don't know yet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The eyebrows are always the tell of a burner. I'm calling dead burner on this one.

Police said Houston left the Tin Roof bar on her own free will with the men, who were described only as two heavy-set black males, the Birmingham News reported Friday.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friends don't let friends get muh dikked by niggers.

I'm guessing nobody at that bar cared if she lived or died.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her body was found. DEAD.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/paighton-...eytown-alabama

The fate of burning coal... Predictable.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel it's probably niggers too, as this senseless savagery and incompetent concealment of the body is their M.O. but there is no identification of these "two men" yet so impossible to know for sure if she was burning coal.

Her death remains under investigation and at this time police say it has not been ruled a homicide.
    So maybe she dug her own shallow grave, wrapped herself in a cloth, got into the grave and somehow killed herself? How? By holding her breath? There's a lot more to this story.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a picture of one of the niggers involved:

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Is that the eco terrorist thunberg? I don't like to insult a child in most cases. However... You can be SURE she is going to burn coal.

I read the above article when she first went missing and naturally, no mention of these niggers. Had they actually put out their description before she succumbed to that coal burning toll, she might not have had to pay it. But I guess a dead burner is better than being labeled racist in the eyes of the media.