Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Illinois now has a school to teach teachers how to do combat with unruly nigger students

Inside a Training Course Where School Workers Learn How to Physically Restrain Students

ProPublica Illinois reporting fellow Lakeidra Chavis and I spent two days watching a Crisis Prevention Institute, or CPI, training for educators in the Chicago suburbs.
    We saw school workers learn about verbal de-escalation and how to safely break free if a student grabs their hair or bites them. We saw how a CPI trainer walked them through standing and seated restraints and how to decide what type to use.
    And then, when it was time to practice physical restraints, the trainers leading the class pulled out mats.
    The trainees got paired up to go through the motions of restraining a child: standing, sitting, how to do a “takedown” to the floor. Everyone else there had taken TCI courses before, knew the material and was preparing to teach the methods back at the residential facilities, psychiatric hospitals and schools where they worked.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/i...smith-richards
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's about time teachers were taught how to deal with the nigger problem.

If it were up to me, I'd also issue pistols (the Beretta M9A3 would probably work) to teachers and pay for them to train at a gun range.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If one single teacher tries to actually use any of this training, he/she will be arrested, charged with assault, ganged up on by other teenapes and beaten, murdered or raped in no particular order. To add insult to injury, the niggers will storm the school, stalk the teachers family and sue everyone even remotely connected to the incident down to the lunch lady who called for help after a chimpout in the cafeteria.

The nigger lotto will stop the whole system dead in it's tracks.

No fifty something 110 pound female teacher is any match for a teenape unless she is a black belt and even then, with no fear of harm to herself, she will still fear the repercussions of her actions for herself and her family.

The only answer to the problem is to quit wasting time and money trying to educate niggers in any way, shape or form. They don't want to be there, the teachers don't want to be there and it is a futile waste of any effort. Let them roam the streets instead. That's all they are going to do when they're not in school anyway and at least that will give them 40 to 50 more hours per week to goodify each other while not risking the lives of human staff. Let the cops, the courts and the remanded education system (NU) deal with them instead. They're going to do it sooner or later anyway. Might as well be sooner.

Niggers in school only care about lookeemeez, selling drugs and getting pregnant for gibsmeez.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    See if you can get the simians to change colors.
    Last edited by zagnut; 01-03-2020 at 07:35 PM. Reason: anti violence appearance, being gud for posterity

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is only one way to deal with unruly niggers and that is brute force. How much force depends on the situation but words do not work.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    It's about time teachers were taught how to deal with the nigger problem.
    If it were up to me, I'd also issue pistols (the Beretta M9A3 would probably work) to teachers and pay for them to train at a gun range.
    Nigger violence in schools would come to a near standstill if at least half of the teachers were deputized and mandated to conceal carry.

Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    See if you can get the simians to change colors.

Yes and no. In it's natural jungle habitat, the wild simians only change colors if goodified. If not goodified, no change.
    Once goodified:
    The back teefs and tennis shoes stay white.
    The front teefs stay gold.
    The gums stay blue.
    The lips turn purple.
    The skin stays shit brown for a couple of weeks then turns ashy gray.
    When hollow point goodified, it turns splotchy red until cleanup.
    When colored bandannas change from blue or red to any other colors, hollow point goodification is automatically guaranteed.
    When not goodified but cornered and apprehended, it turns bright orange or horizontally striped black and white.
    Once this happens, the backside of the simian quickly seems to change from orange or black and white striped to the same but with the addition of runny brown and red color patterns.

Niggers are quite the chameleons. Is that why they are called colored?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear gunsite academy in Arizona is pretty decent.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Krav maga. Or better still, Mossad.

I would pay good money to see the wrangling and take downs.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Back when I was in the Navy Spec/OPs we trained Mossad soldiers, and let me tell you... they're some pretty bad ass mofo's
    They were our minders when I was working on the Lebanon border.

They taught us a lot of things and yes, they are seriously badass. But really nice blokes too, as long as you aren't any threat to them or Israel.