Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger nurse brags about letting elderly Trump supporters under his care die of neglect in old folk's home

EXCLUSIVE: Reddit User Reportedly Admits Murdering Elderly Trump Supporters in Nursing Home

An Reddit user by the name “LoveThisLife0101” bragged about allegedly letting eleven elderly supporters of President Donald Trump die under his care by refusing to resuscitate them.
    LoveThisLife0101 also boasted about their alleged tampering with elderly patients’ food and deliberately administering incorrect medicine.
    Hey, I work in a retirement home and care for lots of trump supporters in their last days. I can tell you with certainty that 11 people (all verified trump supporters) could have been resuscitated/prevented from falling had I taken the appropriate measures.

I am literally letting you f***ers die off. These people vote like 100% of the time so it counts. Here’s the really sick part. Everytime I come on The Donald (r/thedonald) and see something that f***ing disgusts me (e.g. “It’s OKay to be White” postings) I note it and then take it out on a trump supporter in the home I work at (for example I have loaded food with diuretics, withheld medicine and simple [sic] provided the wrong the incorrect medicine).

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-r...sing-home/amp/

Reddit user’s apparent confession to letting 11 “Trump supporters” die, sparks investigation and FBI outreach
    After the Reddit user was identified, a nursing home confirmed that it’s conducting a “thorough investigation.”

Over the last few days, a screenshot of a private message (PM) from a Reddit user appearing to show them bragging about letting 11 elderly Trump supporters in a nursing home die while under their care has been circulating online.

Now healthcare staffing solutions company AMN Healthcare says they're investigating an employee who is alleged to be the individual behind this Reddit account and the FBI has also been notified.

The PM, which has been attributed to the now-deleted Reddit account of LoveThisLife0101, (archive link) shows the user claiming to work in a retirement home and letting 11 “verified trump supporters” die.
    https://reclaimthenet.org/nursing-ho...ers-on-reddit/

The nigger's reddit account:
    https://archive.md/zmp2X
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Time for local law enforcement and the FBI to track that fucker down, and prepare multiple charges of murder.

IP addresses are easy enough to subpoena. It's a matter of someone willing to start the investigation.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story was posted on pol yesterday. By afternoon Ayende Clarke's Facebook and Instagram accounts had been shut down, and his employer flooded with copies of this smartass nigger's reddit post. Chances are that he was not a nurse, but an auditor, with no patient contact. On the other hand, he is completely fucked by flapping his nigger lips about killing elderly Trump supporters, and coming to the attention of pol.
    Never, ever fuck with pol.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proof that all niggers are soulless beasts that contribute NOTHING to the civilized world.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why niggers get caught and go to NU. They can't keep their big leathery mudflap bootlips from flapping and bragging about what they did. Especially on the niggerfuxated sewer that is social media. "Looks at muh! Looks at muh!" ... "You're under arrest, coon!" "Oh lawdy! It beez rayciss an sheeit! Ah dindu nuffinz! Looks at muh! Muh dik!"

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully our chimp brotherhood can find more info on it and provide it to the FBI. Hopefully it does the right thing and kills itself together with its worthless ape fambly.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Proof that all niggers are soulless beasts that contribute NOTHING to the civilized world.
    And STUPID as well!! They ALWAYS get caught!!