Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

IRGC (asslifter) Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani Killed In Airstrike.

I was inspired.

Name:  Hellfire.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  109.8 KB

BAGHDAD — President Trump ordered the killing of the powerful commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps, Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, in a drone strike on the Baghdad International Airport early Friday, American officials said.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...0Zs?ocid=ientp
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Six other Iraian terrorists got batwinged as well!! GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile, back on Crapital Hill, all the chimpocrats and libturds are bitching about how he didn't seek their permission to use military force - as if he has to. He didn't declare war you morons!!! He doesn't need your permission!

Iraq is, for the time being, a protectorate and (somewhat) ally for several years now since the overthrow of Sodom Hussein (spelling intentional). Iran was directly connected to the attack on the sovereign US soil of OUR EMBASSY! If Carter or Obongo was still in office, this would have turned out just like the Iranian embassy siege so PACK SAND!

On a side note, a formal declaration of war was signed mere days after 9/11. It was a joint resolution approved by both houses and left so open ended that it has never NOT been in effect since then. I read it myself and after consulting with my chain of command, turned my Crows outward on my collars as instructed by our Division Officer. Funny thing is, it has since been scrubbed from the Federal Registry and the Federal Archives. Go figure on that one...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad this prick got his goat wings. Burn in Hell asslifter.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1homeboy.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	10583

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how many of those assholes are looking up at the sky and shitting their pants everytime they hear something fly over?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some "Iranian-American" Ph.D, Dr. Assal Rad on BBC was crying foul on this bombing, saying in a nutshell that Trump was wrong. Why this bitch was even invited to talk I'll never know. Sounds like treason to me. Lots of Muzzie "Iranian/Persian-Americans" here in Orange County. Arrogant bastards, I can't understand why they were ever let in. Enemies of the state, as far as I am concerned.

Nuke all those camel jocks. Never forget the embassy takeover.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I read it myself and after consulting with my chain of command, turned my Crows outward on my collars as instructed by our Division Officer.
    I have been out for a while now but that actually isn't true to the best of my knowledge. You were misled or they just didn't care. I would love to know the source because nobody was ever able to prove it to me when I was in that you could turn your collar devices out.

https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/support/uniforms/uniformregulations/chapter4/Pages/4221.aspx#collar

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been catching clips and notations of all the libtard and diaperhead opinion shit they immediately started to babble out. Highlights include Deborah Messing poo-pooing trump. Stupid cunt!
    Of course Omar popped out of her 7-11 to make a speech.
    The snowflakes crashed the Selective Service website trying to figure out if a draft really means their candy asses will be required to hold "assault weapons" for uncle sam.
    If you add up a tally sheet of pro's/con's, you can't come up with ONE con that wouldn't happen anyway even if we gave them another pallet of cash!

"They vow retaliation"... No shit!
    "They are shouting death to america in the streets"... No shit! They always do.
    If Trump ordered a large fry and a diet coke instead of an airstrike, the would still do the same sandmonkeyshines... Bombings, terrorism, war, shooting AK's in the air, vowing to destroy the U.S., etc,etc,etc.

Allah's Salami won't be participating in any goat humper games any more. Funny how Iraqs vowing to vote the US out of the country we gave them, in the parllament we set up for them. Proving they are all muzzies first.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Some "Iranian-American" Ph.D, Dr. Assal Rad on BBC was crying foul on this bombing, saying in a nutshell that Trump was wrong. Why this bitch was even invited to talk I'll never know. Sounds like treason to me. Lots of Muzzie "Iranian/Persian-Americans" here in Orange County. Arrogant bastards, I can't understand why they were ever let in. Enemies of the state, as far as I am concerned.

Nuke all those camel jocks. Never forget the embassy takeover.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    I've been catching clips and notations of all the libtard and diaperhead opinion shit they immediately started to babble out. Highlights include Deborah Messing poo-pooing trump. Stupid cunt!
    Of course Omar popped out of her 7-11 to make a speach.
    The snowflakes crashed the Selective Service website trying to figure out if a draft really means their candy asses will be required to hold "assault weapons" for uncle sam.
    If you add up a tally sheet of pro's/con's, you can't come up with ONE con that wouldn't happen anyway even if we gave them another pallet of cash!

"They vow retaliation"... No shit!
    "They are shouting death to america in the streets"... No shit! They always do.
    If Trump ordered a large fry and a diet coke instead of an airstrike, the would still do the same sandmonkeyshines... Bombings, terrorism, war, shooting AK's in the air, vowing to destroy the U.S., etc,etc,etc.

Allah's Salami won't be participating in any goat humper games any more. Funny how Iraqs vowing to vote the US out of the country we gave them, in the parllament we set up for them. Proving they are all muzzies first.
    They are ALWAYS Muzzies first!! Doesn't matter if they are shia or sunni.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the record, I believe I said "Deborah Messing is a jew" and it got deleted/ censored/ or erased by me during editing. This wasn't meant in a derogatory way...

I meant that she is of jewish faith and is angry that Trump took out the #2 terrorist for a country that vows do destroy Israel and it's people.
    .....what a stupid cunt.

If, by chance, it was censored, I understand. Just wanted to set the record straight that I wasn't hating on jewish humans.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23