Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nominations for 2019's Coalburner of the Year

If we'd done this a year ago, I think hands down the 2018 winner was that Utah girl was killed on campus by her ex-buck. This time, 2019 has a few strong contenders, like that UK woman brutally butchered and burned (can't find the thread). I nominate Mackenzie Lueck, another Utah girl that didn't have the sense to avoid the groid, and even thought it could find a sugar daddy in a nigger.

The murder of Mackenzie Speth Lueck occurred in June 2019, when 23-year-old Lueck, a student at the University of Utah, was reported missing and her remains afterward discovered. 31-year-old Ayoola Ajayi was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and murder following a search of his home and after Lueck's bound, burned, and buried remains were found.[1][2][3][4][5]

It was reported that the suspect, who police said kidnapped and killed Lueck before burning her body in his backyard, had a book on Amazon featuring characters who are killed and burned. The author's name was the same as that of the suspect arrested, and a Facebook page with photos of the suspect promoted the book.[6]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mackenzie_Lueck

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...other-mudshark

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ul-white-woman

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...s-Charred-Body

And now I see the nigger's going to trial for previous muh dikk.

Ayoola Ajayi, facing four felony counts, is accused of abusing a woman he met on the Latter-day Saint dating app Mutual. After hearing testimony and arguments from attorneys, 3rd District Judge Vernice Trease determined Friday that there was enough evidence for the case to move forward to trial.

Ajayi pleaded not guilty Friday to aggravated kidnapping and three charges of forcible sexual abuse. A trial has been set for February.

In that case, prosecutors allege that Ajayi invited a woman to his home to cook her dinner on March 10, 2018, and that while they watched TV on his couch, he started “intensely” kissing her and trying to touch her inappropriately and forcefully.

When the woman attempted to get away, Ajayi allegedly pinned her down and bit her at least three times, “causing her significant pain, and left bruising and bite marks," the charges said.
    Lueck’s body — charred and with her arms bound behind her back with a zip tie and rope — was found by police in Logan Canyon on July 3 beneath some trees just off the main road. An autopsy indicated she died of blunt force trauma to her head.
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/12/...-killing-utah/

That part about biting reminds of one of the worst Star Trek Next Gen episodes. When the crew starts changing into different creatures, Worf shows true nigger love by biting fish Troi.

Edit: I made this a sticky.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If we'd done this a year ago, I think hands down the 2018 winner was that Utah girl was killed on campus by her ex-buck. This time, 2019 has a few strong contenders, like that UK woman brutally butchered and burned (can't find the thread). I nominate Mackenzie Lueck, another Utah girl that didn't have the sense to avoid the groid, and even thought it could find a sugar daddy in a nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mackenzie_Lueck

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...other-mudshark

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ul-white-woman

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...s-Charred-Body

And now I see the nigger's going to trial for previous muh dikk.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/12/...-killing-utah/

That part about biting reminds of one of the worst Star Trek Next Gen episodes. When the crew starts changing into different creatures, Worf shows true nigger love by biting fish Troi.
    I'd say that DISGUSING Lindsay Vonn!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I'd say that DISGUSING Lindsay Vonn!!
    But she's still alive. For now. She might make next year's nominees.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do they have to be dead burners? If not I will go with Madonna.

I searched for "white woman murdered by black man" and more than half of the top results were "black man/woman murdered by white man". If that does not show the biased filtering on these search engines, nothing does.

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BOH, that's a good question. I was thinking of stupid mudsharks made good by their pet bucks, but can we include living coalburners?

Madonna is in a class all by herself. She's probably Most Vile Mudshark Ever.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Nicole Brown Simpson Award for Coalburner of the Year is a great honor for these miscegenators. Ideally, it's a burner that has already produced shitlets, then got goodified by their pet. Not as vile are those who are just killed by their pets. Lueck is of the second category.

So was there a burner with sprogs killed last year? If not, Lueck could win due to the horrific and well-deserved end she got.

I don't think living burners can be burner of the year. Why? They still live, they flaunt their evil and liberal ways to show niggers are just like us; in other words, they're still thumbing their noses at us.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't think living burners can be burner of the year. Why? They still live, they flaunt their evil and liberal ways to show niggers are just like us; in other words, they're still thumbing their noses at us.
    I would have to agree. A living mudshark deserves no recognition at all, aside from recogniion as a vile, contemtable, useless waste of space and oxygen. Goodified coalburners have done society a service by being eliminated and serving as a warning to humans about mixing with the feral beasts.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But she's still alive. For now. She might make next year's nominees.
    Why would a blond skier go with a nigger? Niggers are just shit on snow.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about "Honorable Mentions" for burners nearly killed by their bucks, yet still have a hankering for the dark meat? I'm thinking of Katie Piper whose pet nigger raped her, beat her, stabbed her and finally threw acid in her face, yet she went on to marry another nigger?

That really deserves some kind of recognition, IMO.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What about "Honorable Mentions" for burners nearly killed by their bucks, yet still have a hankering for the dark meat? I'm thinking of Katie Piper whose pet nigger raped her, beat her, stabbed her and finally threw acid in her face, yet she went on to marry another nigger?

That really deserves some kind of recognition, IMO.
    Don't start me on Katie Piper. That silly bint is next in line to Katie Price on my list of coalburners who really need to STFU.

Neither are brave.

Both are incredibly stupid.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I second the motion for Mackenzie Lueck to be named 2019 Burner of the Year.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I second the motion for Mackenzie Lueck to be named 2019 Burner of the Year.
    Yep. I think she's the winner. Hooks up with Nigerian Africoon online, goes and meets that savage groid at 2:00 a.m. in a park and gets into its car. Results were predictable to anyone with firing neurons. Hard to top that story.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    BOH, that's a good question. I was thinking of stupid mudsharks made good by their pet bucks, but can we include living coalburners?

That would be a dream come true. She has been nigger-worshiping all her miserable whorish existence
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that ex-fat cunt Adele doesn't win, there's no fucking justice. I'm surprised she can ever sing as her mouth must be perpetually swollen after all that nigger muh-dik she eats daily. She truly is the poster child for ' wog meat '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    boh, that's a good question. I was thinking of stupid mudsharks made good by their pet bucks, but can we include living coalburners?

Madonna is in a class all by herself. She's probably most vile mudshark ever.

i agree with that!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Do they have to be dead burners? If not I will go with Madonna.

I searched for "white woman murdered by black man" and more than half of the top results were "black man/woman murdered by white man". If that does not show the biased filtering on these search engines, nothing does.
    you have to search “teen kills woman” or “youth kills girl”.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adele 'the stank smell' got itself a new stinky nigger buck....

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/28/adele...re-heating-up/

Now you'd think with all that new found confidence it would find a nice human to suck on ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have to agree. And now with all those nigg pets she adopted, she’s worse than ever.