Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Since antiquity man knew niggers are not human

Hell even the word nigger derived from the ancient word "niger" - which is Latin and those untermensch have the audacity, atrocity, belief, think, know to tell us humans what we can an or can't say. Who do they think they are ? It's like they believe they were the ones that coined the term when in actuality it was white people that created it. Of course from their perception they think they are the only ones that can say or allowed to say it and act like they own the word.

I mean if you think about it pretty much every word is created by humans and used whether its Greek, Latin English, German, Hindu an Sanskrit, Native American and Latin American, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese & Southeast Asian countries. There is not one Sub Saharan African word that is used in daily conversation since quite a lot of their languages are heavily influenced with human linguistics.

Another thing that I want to bluntly say is that if they are *"just like us"* as the liberal fools like to believe and claim, than why can't they take care of themselves by growing their own food and build ancient and or modern cities like everyone one else ( a.k.a, e.g, i.e farm, civilization). There's going to be a lot of them telling me and us that the pyramids in Kemet were established by them , same goes for the Great Zimbabwe wall and other nonsensical crap. I mean they have Haiti, Sub Saharan Africa, Detroit and they cannot name one single black nation that is successful, prosperous that they can brag about, or dangle and rub their success right in our face. Also a few more things - before the indigenous people in the Sub Continent of Africa made contact with humans they never even heard the word human, not to mention they knew or didn't know what species they were until white guilt liberal tools decided to put them in the same human species category as us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

https://me.me/i/a-bridge-in-ethiopia...e9ab02c8019828

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    they never even heard the word
    human not to mention they knew or didn't know what species they are until white guilt liberal tools decided to put them in the same human
    species category as us and their very heavily reliant on every race an ethnicity but specially on white people.
    Niggers had barely discovered fire when humans first encountered them. Even then they didn't know how to get it, Just that when they encountered fire that they needed to dance around it like savages. When they first saw the wheel for the first time it was akin to what a cave man would think of a cell phone now.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But i saw Black Panther! Niggers are Astronaut-Egyptians!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	astrochimp.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	10584
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you agree with us. Please calm down and take a little time to format your posts and check your grammar. Babbling unedited rants make this site look bad. Not arguing with a single point you made, you just need to be coherent while posting, or it makes us look like a bunch of halfwits.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I thought it would automatically correct the size of my statement's
    like it did for my first paragraph. I didn't do that on purpose.