Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, here's why I hate niggers

Been lurking for awhile over at the other site, NM (not sure if allowed to post here maybe it's competition idk) anyways, I found this site after they rejected me for an account there. I am fully against niggers. They are all shit skinned crime hungry apes that are unpredictable, feral and dangerous. I've been trying to get away from them for years.
    Recently, an ape impacted my life in a big way. My fiance of 5 years cheated on me with a dirty fat shit skin nigger and we broke up. Now they are engaged and living together. This was the last straw and now I'm fully against niggers. Im rude and short with them in real life now, and I refuse to go near them. At the store when a nigger is cashier I always will wait a minute longer to get a white cashier. I sometimes even make it noticable what I'm doing just to show a point.

I hate niggers.

Also, my name "dindu" is short for "dindu nuffin" which is a niggers catch phrase at police.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've come to the right place, friend! Welcome.

Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that NM turned you down. I personally can't stand that site for reasons I won't go into. As far as rivalry goes, I don't think that there is any. I think that it is more like finding the site that synchs with your personality. Here at chimp out, we like to have fun. We understand that the nigger is a dangerous and scary beast, but we refuse to let the nigger get us down. We still find time to smile and laugh. Welcome aboard!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	49 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	10567

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to chimpout.

I am guessing you got denied there because a certain someone has issues with mentioning burning/drilling. You are free to bash coal burners and oil drillers here. They are just as low as niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup niggers suck
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Welcome to chimpout.

I am guessing you got denied there because a certain someone has issues with mentioning burning/drilling. You are free to bash coal burners and oil drillers here. They are just as low as niggers.
    I wonder if that NM someone is a burner or driller too.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to have you aboard........so.....

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Dindu!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, dindu, to our first new member of the new decade!

As to those other sites, Chimpout has no competition. We are the original.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dindu View Post
    Been lurking for awhile over at the other site, NM (not sure if allowed to post here maybe it's competition idk) anyways, I found this site after they rejected me for an account there. I am fully against niggers. They are all shit skinned crime hungry apes that are unpredictable, feral and dangerous. I've been trying to get away from them for years.
    Recently, an ape impacted my life in a big way. My fiance of 5 years cheated on me with a dirty fat shit skin nigger and we broke up. Now they are engaged and living together. This was the last straw and now I'm fully against niggers. Im rude and short with them in real life now, and I refuse to go near them. At the store when a nigger is cashier I always will wait a minute longer to get a white cashier. I sometimes even make it noticable what I'm doing just to show a point.

I hate niggers.

Also, my name "dindu" is short for "dindu nuffin" which is a niggers catch phrase at police.
    You are preaching to the choir but most WELCOME here!! Enjoy this place and we are glad to have you.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your fiancee chose to commit bestiality with a nigger. Here, coalburners, oildrillers, and niggerlovers are treated like the shit they are. Welcome to Chimpout! You've come to the right place.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout!

Here, have a muffin.

P.S. I hate coalburners, oildrillers, and nigger lovers. I even hate niggers that love other niggers.

P.P.S. If one of my children, or any of my descendants either kissed, muh dikked, or muh poosied a nigger, or had a nigger baby, I would disown them. The only thing worse than being a niggerlover is being related to a niggerlover.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Dindu. While I am sorry about your former fiance, it's better that you didn't have to suffer later as a married man.

I had a fiance who cheated on me with a tennis partner, but a human (thus I fucking hate tennis). I almost beat the crap out of the guy but I didn't want to go to jail so I just left. 4 years later, I am very happy I don't have to deal with a cheater. It hurt a lot then, but I was able to work it out and became rational about it.

Mudsharks literally sign their own death warrant. They're that stupid.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, dindu! You came to the better site. As Sheboon DeLuxe said, there's no competition. That's in two ways: we don't directly aim to compete, but we do anyway by setting a high standard for niggerbashing. Other sites give a bad rep to hating niggers because of the rampant illiterate posts (and who knows how many are by liberals and niggers trying to make a site look bad). We don't require Chimpout posts to be doctoral dissertations, but as you look around, you'll see posts are generally worded well, posted by intelligent people.

I'm sorry to hear about your ex, only in the way that you wasted time on that whore. At least you found out sooner rather than later, and you have the comfort she isn't long for this world. If you don't mind my saying, if you had any "contact" with her after she started getting muh dikked, you need to get yourself tested for diseases. One That's what we advised one of our old Chimpout posters after his girlfriend bragged one night that she bedded two nigger bucks in college.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Wise words Mr. Sandman, even if he only kisses his (ex) he should get tested for every known STD and AIDS to be sure.

Better safe than sorry.
    You can get ebola by kissing someone that has ebola.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This is really saddening man, I couldn't comprehend this happening to me. However I think the best thing to do is move along, you are above them. What she actually wants is attention, that thrills them, its some nasty weird fetish some women have. Be positive, have energy, workout, go hiking. These are some of the things I do when I start feeling depressive or anxious. There is nothing lower than a woman who commits bestiality, forget about her. She is lost, 99% of these pairings end up with the female either being abused, disease infected, dead or worst a single mother. In the end they do regret it all, even if they won't admit it. You win, she loses.