Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Star Wars nigger BTFO after insinuating coalburning in Star Wars plot

John Boyega tangles with Star Wars fans over ‘sexist’ Instagram comments about Finn and Rey characters

John Boyega tangled the Star Wars fans Wednesday over a remark he made about the Finn and Rey characters on social media some found to be misogynistic and sexist.

The 27-year-old actor was in hot water with Star Wars faithful over an Instagram reply to a post that read, 'my boy after realizing Kylo died so he can date Rey.'

The reference was to a plot point in the latest film in which Finn's was shunned in his pursuit of Rey (Daisy Ridley), who is instead drawn to Kylo Ren (Adam Driver).
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Finn-Rey.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That's Hollyweird pushing their nigger loving and prevision. I haven't paid to see a movie or gone to one in well over 15 years and refuse to.

PerdoWood is dying a fast and painful death.
    I hear you. I paid to see one in that span: Miracle.

It was awesome, and zero niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That's Hollyweird pushing their nigger loving and prevision. I haven't paid to see a movie or gone to one in well over 15 years and refuse to.

PerdoWood is dying a fast and painful death.
    Jean Cocteau once said that film would only become a legitimate medium once it became as readily available as a pad and paper to any artist regardless of funds. We've been at that point for a while now. What's keeping Hollywood in cash now primarily is just comic book movies. Steven Spielberg predicts an eventual 'implosion' in the works.

Steven Spielberg on Wednesday predicted an "implosion" in the film industry is inevitable, whereby a half dozen or so $250 million movies flop at the box office and alter the industry forever. What comes next -- or even before then -- will be price variances at movie theaters, where "you're gonna have to pay $25 for the next Iron Man, you're probably only going to have to pay $7 to see Lincoln." He also said that Lincoln came "this close" to being an HBO movie instead of a theatrical release.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...on-film-567604
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been to a movie since I was a kid. I don't own a TV, and dumped all my social media accounts years ago. These are the necessary steps towards living a groid free life. Purge the groids and cucks from your life, start by dumping social media and exposure to liberal media, TV, movies, and so on. I stopped following sports when I was a teenager. Watching overpaid felons just isn't my thing.

I found I had more peace of mind that way. I work at a museum that I can go weeks and not see a single nigger there. I get my coffee at a local place that has zero tolerance for niggershines. I go home, work on technical projects, yes, life is good when you boot the media out of your life.