Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

CBS Can't Tell The Difference Between A Breathing Nigger And A Dead Grifter Nigger...

During their evening news show, the network showed a photo of late Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, who died in October at 68, when referring to Georgia Democrat John Lewis.
    And then their pets rose up and laid down some rayciss:

They got hammered on Twitter: Eric McDaniel suggested CBS must think all African Americans look alike:
    https://100percentfedup.com/cbs-news...reatic-cancer/
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

All niggers DO look alike.

I can't tell the difference between a nigger buck and a nigger sheboon, and I'm not gay, so I just avoid them.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only difference between the two cloned shitskins is Cummings is shinier. Who said, "You can't polish a turd?"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have no gratitude. Honor a nigger, like CBS, they complain. Yes they do all look alike: a vile dark species, violent, irredeemable, ugly, and filthy. Did I say ugly? I mean reprehensible animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.