Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas: Another cop killed by a filthy nigger!

A Texas deputy died Tuesday after exchanging gunfire with a nigger fleeing a traffic stop, police say...

The deputy returned fire and the nigger fled the scene.
    This shit needs to stop. but never will. As long as niggers are allowed to knuckle wherever the ugly vermin want to, Humans are going to pay the price.

This cop leaves behind a wife and 3 y/o daughter.

Again, the ONLY answer at this point is to have as little to do with niggers as possible. Move as far away from them as you can. Don't help them, hire them, feed them, or do anything that benefits them in any way.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dep...-stop-shootout

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need cops to always work in pairs and always approach a nigger with guns drawn. Liberals always want "answers" but when you show them this shit, they always say "the police didnt have to shoot him".

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spot on, BOH!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chief Deputy John DePresca confirms that the victim was Chris Dickerson, an 8-year sheriff’s department veteran. Dickerson leaves behind a wife and two small children. He served in the United States Army prior to his time with the sheriff’s office.
    https://www.kltv.com/2019/12/31/our-...-traffic-stop/

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @IsA...

Such a senseless loss. 100,000 random niggers aren't worth one Deputy Dickerson!

We've sewn the seeds of our own demise by creating all these protected groups -- niggers chief among them. We have Congressional Districts being run by Moslem niggers now. We have numerous politicians calling for illegal aliens to be given the right to vote. So is it any mystery that niggers feel they can do whatever they want?

That's why it's now up to us to do whatever we can to spread the word about niggers (and Moslem filth) however we can. This site, and sites like it, do help. It keeps the message out there. But we also have to seize upon opportunities to make "civilian-friendly" comments on straight news sites (Citizen Free Press and Zero Hedge have very limited TOS rules).

R.I.P. Deputy Dickerson. You will be missed!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-31-2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: shit grammar

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

As a former Texas LEO myself, my heart goes out to the family of officer Chris Dickerson.

The only possible GOOD part of this horrific story is that the great state of Texas is HUGE on the death penalty for cop killers. And I for one will be cheering and celebrating when that sub-cockroach mega-turd 'son-of-Barry-the-Fairy-Ohomo' Gregory Newson gets the needle.

Keep Chris Dickerson's widow and two small children in your prayers.

Glad to read that the Shreveport popo K9 officer bit the worthless nigger. Now the K9 needs to lick its butt to get the taste of nigger out of its mouth.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope when that nigger gets the needle, it ends up being given the most painful and brutal drugs available.

If it were up to me, and I were choosing the drugs to be given to people on death row...

The first would be a paralytic, to prevent them from moving and to make them feel absolutely helpless.

The second would be a capsaicin solution, to induce significant amounts of pain.

And the third would be cyanide, in liquid form, straight into the veins.

When the Inmate-American's heart stops, an automatic external defibrillator will be used. And if the Inmate-American's heart starts beating again, administration of cyanide will resume until the heart stops again, and the process will be repeated until permanent death is confirmed.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

As a former Texas LEO myself, my heart goes out to the family of officer Chris Dickerson.

The only possible GOOD part of this horrific story is that the great state of Texas is HUGE on the death penalty for cop killers. And I for one will be cheering and celebrating when that sub-cockroach mega-turd 'son-of-Barry-the-Fairy-Ohomo' Gregory Newson gets the needle.

Keep Chris Dickerson's widow and small children in your prayers.

Glad to read that the Shreveport popo K9 officer bit the worthless nigger. Now the K9 needs to lick its butt to get the taste of nigger out of its mouth.
    Yeah, well, everyone, including the relatives and friends of the officer killed by that rabid waste of oxygen will be paying for the nigger to sit on its black ass in prison being cared for, making demands, having access to computers and gym and getting free health care, while shyster lawyers call for appeals for the next 15 or so years. There is no justice.

Too bad the K9 didn't aim for the throat instead of the paw of the nigger.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inmate-American's
    Brilliant.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In case anyone missed it. the officer was a hero too, rescuing a woman AND even her dog from a fire. Every time I hear of a valuable, worthwhile human being dying at the paws of some malignant cockroach of a nigger, my blood boils.

Dickerson had, in fact, been recognized previously as a dedicated public servant during his time with the sheriff’s office. He, along with two of his fellow deputies, had been honored for their bravery after they rescued a woman from a burning home two years ago.
    https://www.kltv.com/2020/01/01/fall...-burning-home/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When our ancestors brought niggers here, it was a literal infection of our humanity. There's never been a good nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's never been a good nigger.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    God bless the officer for making the ultimate sacrifice on our behalf. At least the nigger is in East Texas where they know how to treat them. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just posted a story not even two days ago about a nigger who ran over and killed a police officer during a routine traffic stop.

Niggers killing cops looks like an epidemic! If niggers scream that black lives matter, why do they have such little respect for the lives of police officers?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I just posted a story not even two days ago about a nigger who ran over and killed a police officer during a routine traffic stop.

Niggers killing cops looks like an epidemic! If niggers scream that black lives matter, why do they have such little respect for the lives of police officers?
    Because niggers don't have the capacity for rhetoric or abstract thought processes. They only know what they've been told, and they know what words and phrases get them gibs and white cuck liberal sympathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Because niggers don't have the capacity for rhetoric or abstract thought processes. They only know what they've been told, and they know what words and phrases get them gibs and white cuck liberal sympathy.
    True. They also might not be able to get out one sentence without murdering the language, but they sure can spew out "incarcerated", "domestic dispute" and "verbal/physical altercation", "possession with intent", etc., like champs - all the words and phrases they hear over and over in courts and see on police reports.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Yep, I read it, and it pissed me off as much as this story.

There's been a nigger War on Cops for a long time now. Most Human cops realize that very early on. Two of my favorite golf buddies are local LEO's -- I know what they really think about niggers.

I can't imagine being a cop in a nigger infested place like Baltinig, Philaniggerpha, or Chicongo.