Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Omarionne Tymyrre Smokes Derron

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/12/30/poli...med-dangerous/

A 16-year-old nigger boy is facing murder charges in a shooting that killed a 31-year-old spook in Concord Saturday evening.

Police say they responded but it was too late to save Derron Jordan, who was bat winged shortly after being transported from the scene by medical personnel. Jordan had been shot multiple times.

Police say they obtained murder warrants for Omarionne Tymyrre Hudson in Jordan’s death. Hudson should be considered armed and dangerous, police say. He should not be approached.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant
    Damn! When I first read the title I thought the nigger bucks had succumbed to the down low activities inherent to all nigger bucks!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a Gofundme for things like this.

When a nigger gets arrested for making another nigger good, the people in charge of the Gofundme charity will arrange to put $666 in that nigger's prison fund for food or whatever. With any luck, the nigger will fall prey to nigger looksatmeitis, flash its money around, spend all of it within a week, get muh dikked, and then die from AIDS or a shiv.

The money that the nigger had will then be used to enhance the local economy through trickle down economics.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post

That qualifies as the jacked up nigger name of the month
    I forget where I heard it, but I think the retardedness of a nigger's name depends on the age of the niglet's mother.

If the sheboon is 31+ years of age, the name will probably be human and the niglet will be retarded.

If the sheboon is 30 or less years of age, the name will typically be retarded and the niglet should have been aborted at Planned Parenthood.

If the sheboon is 18 or less years of age, the name will be made of nonsense sounds, and both the mother and the niglet should have been aborted at Planned Parenthood.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everytime I hear the federal government wanting to cut off funds to PP I can't help but remember what a fine service they actually provide by keeping millions of niggers from ever reaching prison, voting booths and producing more niggers.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 16-year-old boy is facing murder charges in a shooting that killed a 31-year-old man in Concord Saturday evening.
    The only good thing about niggers is that they have no 'generation gap.' Young niggers will kill, rob or assault old niggers and vice versa. No nigger is too old or young to get fetched a pair of batwings by one of its own.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omarionne Tymyrre Hudson
    These niggers should be tossed in prison as soon as their mammy puts her paws on the birth certificate. A name like that just screams murderous nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Everytime I hear the federal government wanting to cut off funds to PP I can't help but remember what a fine service they actually provide by keeping millions of niggers from ever reaching prison, voting booths and producing more niggers.
    I'm fairly conservative for a 40 year old pothead with lomy hair who plays in a rock band...but I'm all about abortions.

The more the merrier.

Should be free. Government subsidized. So that anyone who wants one should be able to get one that fucking day.

It would be so much better for the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    The only way this story could be any happier is if Omarionne Tymyrre gets batwinged or sent to NU before it muh-diks a sow and Omarionne Tymyrre Jr gets shat out onto the world.

Fucking niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv