Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

An Extra Vile Nigger

A human woman kidnapped by a particularly violent and brazen nigger and held in a van modified for rape and abuse until rescued by authorities. The animal should have been issued batwings on the spot. I'll bet the woman has a whole new view concerning nigger beasts and how they should be viewed and treated by society. She got really lucky to escape relatively unscathed. Also should be viewed as a hate crime but I doubt it'll be charged with that in addition to all the other charges. Now taxpayers will be paying to support this POS for decades.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...s-gunfire.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-w...tranger-police

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know...

Some human females, after being abused and raped by niggers, end up thinking they DESERVE that kind of treatment, and actively seek it out.

I think they are called coalburners.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But libturds and she-apes will continue to claim white men are just dying to mate with she-rillas when even most of their men hate those fugly ratchets too.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Just another nigger nigging....TNB..this IS a prominent pattern in the animal species identified as "niggers"..

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Let's get something straight. Any nigger that grabs an innocent human female against her will for the purposes of muh-dik should be dealt with harshly on the spot. If the nigger has a van specially modified for the imprisonment and rape of innocent human female(s), the nigger should be dealt with harshly on the spot. Niggers should not even be looking at innocent human females, and when they do, they should be dealt with harshly on the spot. Niggers need to be reminded of their proper place in society, that being in the bottom of the outhouse hole.