Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Salesnigger outraged woman isn't convicted of hate crime for calling him a nigger over his incompetence

There is still some justice in this world.
    Nigger upset by ethnic-intimidation verdict: ‘I did everything right’

A black car salesman assaulted by a woman using racial slurs said he cannot accept a judge’s ruling acquitting her of ethnic intimidation.
    After a bench trial Monday, Dec. 30, Smith, who alleged Hueckel used racial slurs when she struck him, knocking off his glasses, said he didn’t understand the judge’s ruling.
    “No,” he said repeatedly, shaking his head back and forth.
    “I did everything I knew to do right in situations like that. That was to keep my hands to myself, stay as calm as possible and do that right thing and that’s what I did.”
    The judge said Hueckel’s actions were “stupid,” and told her: “You ought to be ashamed of yourself.”
    But he said there was reasonable doubt whether Hueckel acted maliciously, with a specific intent to intimidate or harass Smith, based on his race, when she struck him, all elements of the ethnic-intimidation charge.
    Sullivan said the charge has strict requirements. Most speech is protected under the First Amendment.
    https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...ing-right.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most "hate crimes" against niggers are hoaxes anyway.

Even back in the day when nooses were used to hang niggers from trees, it was only to hang CRIMINALS, and humans were also hung in a similar manner. It's merely a coincidence that all niggers happen to be guilty of something.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Most "hate crimes" against niggers are hoaxes anyway.

Even back in the day when nooses were used to hang niggers from trees, it was only to hang CRIMINALS, and humans were also hung in a similar manner. It's merely a coincidence that all niggers happen to be guilty of something.
    Throughout the history of this nation, lynching was used and recommended prior to a functioning legal system when none was available or underavailable. The term DID NOT refer to hanging only! It also referred to corporal punishments and incarcerations that were handed down by extrajudicial means.

Nearly 3,500 niggers and 1,300 whites were lynched in the United States between 1882 and 1968. This amounts to three times as many niggers as whites. Today, niggers amount to 12 percent of the population yet 36 percent of the prison population. Do the math. Niggers commit more crime than humans - Always have, always will.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most speech is protected under the First Amendment.
    And most idiots tend to forget this fact unless it benefits THEM.

Keep on ooking and eeking, nigger. Lady called you exactly what you are - get over it!
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't deserve any rights. You wouldn't give a chimpanzee any rights, would you?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me see if I have this right: This woman tried to BUY a car from a nigger, then got pissed at it when it couldn't do the job correctly? And she was surprised? Seems like there's blame aplenty to go around here.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers don't deserve any rights. You wouldn't give a chimpanzee any rights, would you?
    I'd give a chimpanzee more rights than a nigger. Chimpanzees contribute more to society.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for this judge calling bullshit. You only face hate crimes vs a nigger if you are white and never the other way around.