Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Bloods make good on their threat to beat up 'muslim community patrol'

Brutal Bloods Make Good on Threat of Retaliation Against NY Muslim Patrol

Members of the brutal Bloods street gang viciously beat a Muslim man outside the Masjid Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn, New York Saturday evening, according to a mosque member.
    The beating was seen as retaliation for a Muslim Community Patrol member roughing up a teenage boy who had reportedly “disrespected” a Muslim woman several days earlier.
    The wounded man, described as “beaten up real bad,” was sent to Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He told mosque officials the attackers were wearing the known colors of the Bloods –red and black.
    ha ha ha ha sandnigger mudslime gets the shit beat out of him and they send him to a Jewish Medical Facility.

Leaders at the Taqwa mosque were not surprised by Saturday’s retaliation against one of its members by the Bloods.
    “They knew it was coming,” said one member, who asked not to be identified.
    “They (the mosque leaders) held a meeting, and they asked all Muslims who attend Masjid Taqwa and who own guns to come in armed,” the source said. “They told the women not to go outside after dark because they don’t want anything to happen to them.”
    Though the Muslim who was attacked did not work for Muslim Community Patrol, he did attend the Taqwa mosque, which has been deploying marked cars made to look like NYPD patrol vehicles in the Brooklyn area.
    https://archive.is/fJ9fX#selection-583.0-595.206
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please let these two groups go to war. Only good things can happen.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an early Christmas present. All of a sudden niggers have thought of something to help their communities.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals must be pulling their hair out. Which side do they take? The niggers or the muslims?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A war between niggers and sand niggers. It will be glorious.

We will need constant updates on the escalating violence. And lots of popcorn.

The police should not get involved, because that would be racist.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    OH please let the muzzies arm themselves..... A full blow war shootout between the niggers and muzzies would make my year.
    You have no idea how happy it would make me to see my two favorite species go to war with each other.

I would write a letter to Santa and thank him for giving me the Christmas gift I always wanted.

And then I would write a bunch of letters to news organizations, accusing the police of being racist for trying to intervene in the war. It's not so much that they may or may not actually be racist, it's more like I don't want the police to stop the war.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This gives me a very good idea. Go on Intsanig and bait the nigger bloods, with Pro muzzie stuff. That will get them to a CAT-5 chimpout

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am rooting for both sides, so they both decimate each other to oblivion. In NYC, at least. The nigs can call their reinforcements from other States. Heck, the Crips may join them to fight those that disspek their brothahood.

Just like Creepy Ass Nigger said, it would be glorious!!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muslim Community Patrol will ask for dangerous ‘sit down’ with Bloods to avoid further violence

In an effort to avoid “starting a war,” a leader of the Muslim Community Patrol & Services (MCP&S) in Brooklyn, N.Y. will attempt to arrange a high-risk meeting with an “Original Gangster” (OG) of the Bloods gang, according to leaders of the Muslim group.

The two sides butted heads on Dec. 10 after an MCP&S member allegedly threw a teenage boy, who happened to be the son of an OG Bloods member, against a fence at the Masjid Taqwa in Brooklyn for “disrespecting” a Muslim woman.

After the teen told his father of the incident, seven Bloods went to the mosque with at least one brandishing a weapon. The Bloods confronted the MCP&S patrolman who was quickly joined by other MCP&S “officers.” The confrontation was soon broken up by the NYPD, but not before a Bloods member threatened the MCP&S patrol, saying, “This is not over. It’s just begun.”

“I mean, the Bloods are not going to know if the MCP is really coming for a peaceful meeting or if they’re coming for revenge. It might be dangerous. These people don’t fistfight anymore. They shoot. They’re going to be strapped. They have to be. It will be their first meeting and they don’t know each other. So they’re going to be strapped. They’re going to have artillery on both sides.”
    https://christianaction.org/dont-mis...ther-violence/

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff, let the games begin!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the bloods make the sand nigger good, and a war erupts.

How dare the sand niggers disrespect the niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are 13% of the population, ass-liftters are a tenth of that at about 1.3%. Stlll, niggers are niggers. If there was a full-blown war between the two groups, the Moslems would win. I have no doubt.

In the meantime, I would be LMMFLWAO @ niggers expending hundreds of rounds to the good Moslem, while a few al-Qaeda leftovers were taking out 4 niggers per bullet.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-27-2019 at 12:14 AM. Reason: spelling error

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eggsellent! Sandnigger vs nigger games might still be on!
    Rejected! Muslim Patrol Head Nixes Peace Agreement with Bloods

Radical Imam Siraj Wahhaj, the de facto head of New York’s controversial Muslim Patrol, rejected a proposed peace agreement between a lieutenant of his patrol and a notorious member of the Bloods street gang.
    In a dangerous meeting, Muslim Patrol lieutenant Ali Karim went to the home of Bloods gang member Big Infinite, father of the teen who was thrown against the fence surrounding Wahhaj’s mosque by a Muslim patrol member for insulting a Muslim woman.
    For a week, Karim tried to get a meeting with an influential Bloods member to calm down the potentially explosive situation.
    Had the peace deal been accepted, the Muslim patrol would have stopped policing Gates Avenue and Marcus Boulevard in Brooklyn, N.Y., home to a notorious faction of the Bloods gang. In exchange, the Bloods would have agreed to inflicting no further violence on members of Wahhaj’s Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn, which is largely seen as the force behind the Muslim patrol.
    At the sit-down, the Bloods originally demanded that Karim, who serves directly beneath Wahhaj, turn over the Muslim patrol member who roughed up the teen or at least give them his address. Only then, the Bloods stipulated, would violence against Masjid Taqwa (Taqwa mosque) and the Muslim patrol be suspended.
    Karim dismissed that demand and asked for an alternative peace plan that would involve the Muslim patrol agreeing to stop sending their police cruisers (styled to look like New York Police Department patrol vehicles) into the Bloods’ neighborhoods.
    At the time, a inside source cultivated by Christian Action Network said of Wahhaj, “He’ll probably agree. For Imam Wahhaj to give that boy [the Muslim patrol member] up to the Bloods would be a great injustice towards Islam. Muslim blood is not to be shed by the kaffir [non-Muslims]. I think he’ll agree and tell the patrol cars not to go there. There’s no benefit to the Muslims. There’s not a mosque over there.”
    “The Bloods can’t be trusted for anything,” said a source familiar with both the Bloods and Wahhaj.
    https://archive.is/NxqKM#selection-587.0-591.146

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for the batwing fairy to visit those sand niggers and niggers.

The niggetry will be nignificent!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The video Whitey Ford posted is quite disturbing in the fact that we are allowing this to happen. If it were a christian patrol it would have been stopped immediatly. Liberals are bent on our own destruction. In a way it is good that they are clearly marking themselves so we know where they are. But how many will be victims of this shit? How long will it be before one of these ass lifters murders someone and that cuck in NY says "it is just their culture" and we can't even charge him?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as the ass lifters are only killing niggers, and the niggers are only killing ass lifters... who cares?

Let them have their jihad, and let the Wakandan tribes feud. Niggers don't settle things through rational discussion! Niggers must shed blood to settle problems, and then after that, they shed MORE blood!

Because even niggers know that the only way a neighborhood can be crime free is if there is zero niggers in the neighborhood. Niggers are intelligent enough to know that they are the cause of the problem in civilized and uncivilized worlds, which is why they choose to self-delete, sometimes even putting their own descendants in ovens and boiling pots of water. Why do ass lifters make their women wear burqas? Because they KNOW that nigger men have no self control, and they KNOW that nigger men will rape their women if they are not concealed and hidden from nigger men.

I don't understand why they don't make little boys wear burqas, though. Everyone knows that ass lifters prefer prepubescent boys for pleasure and ass lifters love to train little boys to be catamites, and only use women for breeding purposes.