Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pizza Hut employee wants to lynch cheap nigger customer who left nine cent tip

Pizza Hut driver fired after calling cheap dindu customer a nigger and saying she ‘should be hung’

https://www.metacafe.com/watch/12008...cky-pizza-hut/

Local news station WKYT reports that a dispute between the driver and the customer started after the customer accidentally left a 9-cent tip on their delivery order.

The driver, apparently furious over the small tip, responded by repeatedly sending racist text messages to her roommate, whose number had been given while ordering the pizza.

“Your the type that should be hung,” the driver wrote in one text.

“You f*cked with the wrong food place, n*ggers!” they wrote in another.
    https://archive.is/4T4oa
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything "accidentally" was that the niggers left any tip at all. Niggers don't tip.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes NiggerHater liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first link is dead. I am wondering if the driver was white but sort of doubting it. Since they did not specifically mention racism, bring up "hate crime", or mention ghetto lotto (yet) I want to assume that it was either another nigger or at least someone not white. I could be wrong but seems like if the driver was white that would certainly be mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Anything "accidentally" was that the niggers left any tip at all. Niggers don't tip.
    This ^^^

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a good example of why you don't tell your alleged intended victim about the things you intend to allegedly do to them.

If someone were to allegedly tell a nigger that they want to hang the nigger from a tree, they will get in trouble, but if they were to just allegedly hang the nigger from a tree without allegedly telling the nigger or anyone else about it beforehand...

Of course, I nor anyone else here would ever hang a nigger from a tree, or tell people about allegedly engaging in such activities, because that is just wrong. Besides, niggers do a good enough job of hurting and killing other niggers without humans having to get involved.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I delivered pizza to pay my way through college, and there was a large corps of us that hated niggers for not tipping.

Back then when they called in for delivery and their screen pulled up on the computer, we had a special code we would put in on delivery instructions (I think it was an asterisk) to indicate a history of non-tipping, so they received their pizzas last, cold or worse.

I remember back then someone called out our system and we told them this was how we were making our living, so why the hell shouldn't we have up-front knowledge that certain people (or apes) don't tip, so we can cater to those who do and make better money?

The manager basically told us not to use the word "nigger" in the store but pretty much agreed with us and we were never disciplined.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybash View Post
    Back then when they called in for delivery and their screen pulled up on the computer, we had a special code we would put in on delivery instructions (I think it was an asterisk) to indicate a history of non-tipping, so they received their pizzas last, cold or worse.

So it's like a shvoogie buzzer, but for pizza!

Way back in the day, my dad worked for Burroughs Corporation before computers were available to businesses. They made mechanical adding machines. One model they sold featured a key labeled "no tally sale." It did exactly what the name implied. The printed receipt would show every item purchased by price unless you hit the NTS key after entering a price. This would add that amount to the final cost total. It was a popular machine with small businesses and the only reason it was there was because of a demand for it with shop keepers. It's reason for being there was fairly obvious as it could be used to rip off customers. He didn't dare ask his company why it was there.
    When he finally broke down and asked a convenience store owner why they wanted such a key on the register, the reply was, "Niggers shoplift and we know it. We can't catch them all but it's a small shop and we know what the niggers buy so we add it onto their bill regularly to make up the difference. They are too stupid to add up the receipt themselves to find out the numbers don't add up to the total price and if they ever did, we can just blame it on the machine."

Brilliant way to nigger tax!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was a server at an Applebee's in college. There was a University that catered to nigger studies in town (I guess they studied hip-hop, bakkaball, and bixnood, idk)

Anyway, on half-price appetizer night, they would just pour in. It was awful. We would fight over who had to take them. I had assumed they didn't tip white people, but the nigger servers didn't want to wait on them either. I don't know if it's because niggers don't want to work, or because niggers just don't tip, even if they have a nigger server...I get the feeling it's a combination of the two.

I hate niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, from my experience, niggers don't even tip other niggers.

Which is part of the reason one of the pizza places I delivered for in the mid-90s cut off their delivery area a mile and a half away but went five miles into YT acres.

They claimed it was because the closer area was dangerous after dark -- which of course it was, niggers lived there -- but really it had to do with retaining drivers, who didn't want get diversified with no tip.

It was always great getting calls from niggers who axed for delivery service and telling them they were in a blackout area, then listening to them chimp out.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    the nigger servers didn't want to wait on them either. I don't know if it's because niggers don't want to work, or because niggers just don't tip, even if they have a nigger server...I get the feeling it's a combination of the two.
    Niggers know exactly what they are. That's why even Jesse Jackson said it was relieved to find footsteps behind it at night were from a white man.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.