Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rep Cleaver (Dumbass-TX): Pelosi using 'SunTzu deception warfare' to take over Trump's mind

All warfare beez based on desepshun an' sheeyit, muhfugga.
    Dem Rep. Cleaver: Using "Art Of War" Tactics, Pelosi Has Taken "Complete Control Of Donald Trump's Mind"
    Video @ Bitchute
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/uEpad3oCKPN2/
    Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver joins MSNBC's Alex Witt to discuss impeachment. Paraphrasing Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War', the representative says that political battles are often based on deception and that the president is currently losing a political and mental battle with Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
    REP. EMMANUEL CLEAVER: No, but I think it is important or the people to understand. That Sun Tzu, in the "The Art of War," he said that political battles are usually based on deception. I think that Donald Trump falls for the deception that Nancy Pelosi is laying out there. For example, he thought, okay, we are going to get articles of impeachment, and they are going to send them over to the Senate, and Pelosi had deceived him. And at every turn, he is going to be facing the principles of the "The Art of War." So I think that if I were Donald Trump I would try to figure out what she is going to do next because she is in complete control of Donald Trump's mind.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...umps_mind.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For someone who is completely wrong by 180 degrees, he is completely right. He just got all the names confused. It is indeed Trump who is playing them like a fiddle. Pelosi is too drunk and addle minded to even read The Art of War much less understand and implement it.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I seriously doubt Pelosi currently has the intellectual capacity to use something as complex as 'The Art of War' against Trump.

With all the prescription drugs she has to be taking, there's no way she is playing on an even battlefield.

And even if Trump is impeached, who the fuck cares? When Bill Clinton, the first blacknigger president was impeached, did it matter?

No. Fuck no.

And then the next democrat president was a Kenyan NIGGER. A nigger named Baquack Obamailure.

Niggers, niggers, niggers... liberals and democrats love their niggers. If Trump started pretending to be a nigger, he would probably WIN VOTES from democrats.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that they would let this nigger babble on so long tells you all you need to know about MSNBC.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.