Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Skin-Lightening Creams

Groids recognize that lighter skin is more desirable so they like using skin-lightening creams. I sure would like to help them by importing some skin-lightening creams and making them readily available. 😂
    Too bad I'd probably end up in jail 🙁 Apparently it is illegal to help niggers with their skin problems. Niggers should be outraged that they are denied these useful products.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#29bb7e0855a4

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It really wouldn't matter. Being a nigger goes deeper than just the skin color. I look at the color simply as a warning sign as to what they are, demons from Hell. God made them black for this reason, so that humans can spot them easily. Scientists could come out with a drug which instantly would turn a niggers skin perfectly white and it still would be a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't judge niggers by their skin color. I judge them by the content of their character.

And that has made me hate niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucketofbleach.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	307.9 KB 
ID:	10558

"Hey, maing. How's you beez all white an sheeit?"
    "Ah dun fell in a vat of bleach. Sheeeit!"
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recommend fluroantimonic acid. Fill up your stolen container of your choice and dive in. Only pussies can't hold their breath for a minute.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers can try to hide the fact that they are niggers by whitening their hide but it never really works. You can take an animal out of the wild but you can't take the wild out of the animal. A pig wearing a dress and lipstick is still obviously a pig. And a nigger with a lighter shade of black evil color is still a stupid black evil nigger.

But, if they want to spend money to smear mercury laden hide lightening balm on themselves, I'm all for it.