Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Another Magic Nigger with Muh Dik

Another example of how niggers are just filthy stupid animals no matter how much money they have. The groid is trying to look like a serious businessman in the photo but all I see is a nigger. The drug using nigger groped and wanted to muh dik a human female photographer. I know the lady needs to make a living so she accepted the job, but the old adage, "avoid the groid" should never be ignored. The nigger tried to keep her quiet about the assault by lying to her about having a television deal with WEtv for a docuseries on her life. It must have thought she was as stupid as a nigger to believe that. Other google articles indicate the nigger assaulted her at different times. Apparently she decided she had enough monkey shines and started a lawsuit. I never heard of this nigger before so it can't be that big of a deal. Just another dirty nigger doing typical nigger things.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...awsuit-931534/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know this ladies story, i dont know if she is a burner or simply naive. But when will these women learn that the second you put yourself alone with a nigger-any nigger on the planet you set yourself up to being assaulted in one form or another? Its simple math. 2+2=4 and Nig+White Woman=Rape.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.