Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger busted for viral video of him randomly firing AK47 out of moving car window

Texas man, 26, arrested after viral video shows him firing semi-automatic out window of moving car, police say

A Texas man was arrested Monday after video of him appearing to fire a gun out the window of a moving vehicle days earlier went viral on social media.

Jonathan Jay Oneal, 26, was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility and charged with discharging a firearm in certain municipalities after a video, taken on Friday, appeared to show him firing several rounds from a semi-automatic gun out the window of a moving car, El Paso Police Department said in a press release.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man...car-police-say
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Anything with more than one moving part is too complicated for a nigger. With a total of zero understanding of how any firearm operates, it can only duplicate the motions it has seen in moobeez an sheeit. If every nigger was required to strip a weapon down, clean, inspect, lube and reassemble it, there would be almost no nigger gun violence. No nigger weapons short of spears or blunt instruments would function after that. There is a reason niggers were put on point in so many conflicts. Sometimes the only good use for them is that of a bullet sponge.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Why is that stupid nigger keep pulling back the bolt charging handle each time it fires off a round.
    It's a head-scratcher. My guess is it thinks it looks cool to work the action, while grinning like a monkey. In other words, Looks-At-Muh.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is that stupid nigger keep pulling back the bolt charging handle each time it fires off a round.
    At first I thought it was just typical nigger gun usage where it is never cleaned and is jamming. But those things are typically bulletproof even without cleaning for a while. After each shot you can see the casing being ejected, then a live round ejected after the nigger cycles it again. Maybe it didnt put the gun back togehter right or is using cheap Russian ammo.

I've had some problems in the past with my AR where it would not cycle properly and every 3rd round or so I would have to manually cycle it ejecting a good round. It turned out to be a few shitty magazines I bought and a shit batch of ammo. This is niggers we are talking about though so... You never know. They might have been making a rap video or something.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb niggers are their worst enemy. Always posting their monkeyshines on facespook. It is probably sitting behind bars right now wondering how the police figured out it was him.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Evil YT juju.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    stupid nigger
    One of those words is completely unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Dumb niggers
    Here, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv