Nigger tries to turn himself in for reward money

Can't make this shit up :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77400126_1546559762161430_4880364174439350272_n.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	10542
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They actually SHOULD have a program in place where niggers receive reward money when they turn themselves in.

They would still end up being sent to nigger university, but it would be an excellent method of getting them off of the streets.

The money could be put into an account that is used to pay for legal fees/fines, and what is left could be put into the nigger's nigger university account for snacks or whatever.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    They actually SHOULD have a program in place where niggers receive reward money when they turn themselves in.

They would still end up being sent to nigger university, but it would be an excellent method of getting them off of the streets.

The money could be put into an account that is used to pay for legal fees/fines, and what is left could be put into the nigger's nigger university account for snacks or whatever.
    I'm all for getting them off the streets but the nigger should see not one damn red dime until restitution to it's victims has been paid first.

Legal stuff last. Maybe if OJ's legal team didn't get paid so much it would have gotten the jenkem juice like it deserved, not spent the next couple of decades ooking for the real killers on the golf course. Looking was auto-corrected because I was talking about OJ.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times have we read stories about LEA's making offers of free niggerball tickets (rap "concerts", etc...) to niggers with active warrants? The niggers show up at some hotel conference facility to collect, and the cops slap on the cuffs
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-27-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling error

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    How many times have we read stories about LEA's making offers of free niggerball tickets (rap "concerts", etc...) to niggers with active warrants? The niggers show up at some hotel conference facility to collect, and the cops slap on the cuffs
    What would be hilarious is if they had a hotel conference room reserved, with a table FILLED with KFC, and as soon as the niggers entered, they would get pawcuffed.

And then they would just be sitting on the ground (hidden slightly out of sight), watching other niggers get pawcuffed, smelling that delicious KFC, but being unable to eat any of it.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ CAN...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Click image for larger version"
    NO THANKS!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    "Click image for larger version"
    NO THANKS!
    ROFL wise choice. Should come with an eye bleach warning, as that is one especially hideous niggerbeast.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    How about the reverse, when a politicial like Oildriller de Blasio wants to reward criminals.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/crimi...icts-seriously
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where would the money for this program come from? I don't want my tax paid money going to a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Can't make this shit up :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77400126_1546559762161430_4880364174439350272_n.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	10542
    Just when you think you heard it all. It really can't get any better than this. What a perfect looking specimen, too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Just when you think you heard it all. It really can't get any better than this. What a perfect looking specimen, too.
    Every time I see that nigger's face I can almost hear the words coming out of it's jenk-hole:

"Whuutchoo meanz I cain gets no rewoadz moneez muffuguhhz?

It looks for all the world like the cops had the camera at the ready just waiting to tell it the bad news when they took the shot.

Dem cops muss be raysiss an' sheeit!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Every time I see that nigger's face I can almost hear the words coming out of it's jenk-hole:

"Whuutchoo meanz I cain gets no rewoadz moneez muffuguhhz?

It looks for all the world like the cops had the camera at the ready just waiting to tell it the bad news when they took the shot.

Dem cops muss be raysiss an' sheeit!
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm all for getting them off the streets but the nigger should see not one damn red dime until restitution to it's victims has been paid first.

Legal stuff last. Maybe if OJ's legal team didn't get paid so much it would have gotten the jenkem juice like it deserved, not spent the next couple of decades ooking for the real killers on the golf course. Looking was auto-corrected because I was talking about OJ.
    It's really not a bad idea, though.

Niggers turn themselves in for dah rewards. They'll get one piece of fried chigguns, a glass of grape drank, and then it's off to NU. After all restitution, court costs and niglet support is paid up, then they get the remainder on their books for blue magic hair gel, zoo-zoos, and wham-whams.

The reality is, the reward will never be more than the restitution, court costs, and back-niglet support.

So, really, we'd just get some more fucking niggers off the streets. Win-win.