Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Melbourne: African Gang Savagely Attack Aussie Family

Time: 10:30 pm Christmas Night, 2019

A Mooroolbark grandfather is fighting for life in hospital after he was bashed by a group of thugs outside his home on Christmas night.
    The 54-year-old was outside his home on Esther Crescent with his wife, 25-year-old daughter and two month old grandchild when they were confronted by several youths armed with baseball bats and bars at 10.30pm at night.
    Brother in law Mark said that was when all hell broke loose.
    “They knocked my sister out, and had my niece – from what I understand – by the hair,” he told 3AW News.
    The 25-year-old woman managed to barricade herself inside the home with her two-month-old and a toddler.

“He’s in intensive care – he’s brain dead – it’s heartbreaking,” Mark told 3AW.
    “It’s not good, he is not going to survive,” he said.
    “He’s a gentle giant, and he was brutally, and I mean, savagely, attacked.
    “A whole gang of African guys, ranging from teenage to mid-20s, approximately 10-15 of them with cars and baseball bats, attacked him, knocked my sister out.”
    He believes Anthony was trying to shield the baby at the time.
    “They smashed his skull with baseball bats and left him for dead,” he said.
    https://www.3aw.com.au/grandfather-f...ristmas-night/

GOD DAM THESE FUCKING BEASTS!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Mooroolbark grandfather is now having his life support switched off. That's now 2 killed by niggers in Melbourne just this week. One human and one nigger.

Thank you to all of the cowardly politicians who sold Australian's out and let in these filthy savage nigger beasts. You are now too cowardly to even admit any responsibility or take any action for your disgusting incompetence.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The family were out of the front of the home farewelling the young mother and children after spending Christmas Day together. A car load of savage sub-human nigger animals drove by and one of the family called out "Merry Christmas." The niggers then attacked and the Grandfather was beaten to near and ultimate death protecting his wife, daughter in law and grandchildren.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A car load of savage sub-human nigger animals drove by and one of the family called out "Merry Christmas." T
    Maybe the niggers are muzzies and felt offended and hurt by someone saying the word "Christmas." That will teach YT to respect the vibrant diversity by giving up their age-old traditions.

"Youths".

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But crime never happens in Australia, because gun control!
    At least that's the bullshit we're told over here.

What Australia (and the rest of the world honestly) needs is NIGGER CONTROL.

I'll stick with "Send them all back to Africa" because I don't want to get banned for what I'd really like done to them. Niggers simply aren't compatible with modern civilization. Send them all back to the trees where they belong and we'll all be better off.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always admired Australia from the point the British Monarchy tried to fuck them dead in the ass and they made a go of it in spite of the deck being stacked against them. Having been classified as low or lower that the aboriginal inhabitants you would think they would helped nature eradicate the competition for food and jobs? I have always wanted to visit but now that has changed. If they are going to kiss the asses of the muzzies and the abos then fuck them; they deserve the shit hole they inhabit

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers ruin everything
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking it's time that all those gun-owners who buried their weapons during the gun grab get the shovels out...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the plot has thickened on this.

This story broke when Radio Station 3AW interviewed the victims brother in law live on talkback radio. He specifically said his sister told him the attackers were "Africans" 3AW then reported it as "Africans" in their online news. The quotes in my original post show this. At the time of posting there was also a full audio transcript of the interview attached to the online article. There was no doubt the man believed it was "Africans," as told by his sister.

This attack happened last Wednesday. On Friday this reporter and broadcaster who is associated with 3AW, posts this tweet retracting the African involvement claim.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mccuck retraction.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	10564

Most of the 450 comments attached to that post are by nigger lovers and niggers all demonising this cuck reporter and 3AW for reporting it as "Africans" in the first place, not retracting it fast enough and then demanding massive apologies.

The nigger lovers at The Guardian have a whole article about this.
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...or-gang-attack

Also,
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ball-bats.html

Furthermore, also on Friday, the victims step children and their partners were arrested and charged with affray after a dispute in the street with a neighbour.
    A Maryborough man has been charged with affray following a reported fight at a house where a man suffered a fatal injury just two days prior.
    The 28-year-old was charged along with three others - a man and two women - after an incident at a Mooroolbark address on December 27.

Two days before, on Christmas night, a 50-year-old Mooroolbark man was hit in the head at the same address in another fight and died in hospital.
    https://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...tally-injured/

So what the hell happened?
    Was it niggers or not?
    Where is this "later reporting" which supposedly proves it wasn't niggers? (It doesn't exist)
    How did the victims wife mistake the attackers for being niggers when supposedly they weren't?
    Why has no one yet been arrested nor charged with this murder yet?
    Why have the police not yet released any description of the attackers nor given out any details of the attack.
    In the media interview of the daughter, why is there not any mention of what the attackers looked like?
    How come Nick McCuck from 3AW cannot answer any of these questions nor offer up any explanation for his retraction?

Then there's this posted Monday,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erikson post.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	10565

So, what is the truth?
    Does it even exist anymore?
    Or has it become a fantasy?