Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    King of the niggers
    Chimpout Guest

My little white town is getting fuxated

I live in a little white rural town in central PA. Always been great. Suddenly two years ago, I start to see niggers about. Then two bag of muzzie turds at the dollar store.

Today five separate shit skins in the local grocery. One of them employed there. So I purposely ask the yellow fur snake headed shit stain for a price check on something I have no intention of buying. After shoping, I return and ask for the price. It says a price followed up by a 'it might not be right' Well no shit. I told it you fucked up a simple job and are worthless. Chewed out the manager on the way out, for hiring a worthless employee. I do what I can.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I travel in S.E. PA regularly. It makes me sick to see some of the beautiful little towns are now infected with the nigger plague. Some of those town look like you traveled back to the 1950's. Clean streets, well maintained homes, actual small businesses thriving on main street.

And then on the edge of town you see them. Filthy niggers. I can't imagine why they are there other than some asshole landlords decided to take sect 8, and imported the niggers.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These days it is getting hard to find nigger and muslim free zones. When out generation is gone, it will be completely overrun and the USA will spiral into 3rd world status. There used to be the hope that as people got older, they became more conservative and things kind of balanced out. With liberals determined to flood the country with more and more 3rd world, niggers, and muslims, it is all but over. We are at the point of no return. Liberal white guilt is at an all time high. Combine that with rich liberal politicians that use the ever reliable liberal lemming to keep their party afloat.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My city has become so nigger infested i worry that on day i am going to find one asleep on my couch. Ive got to get the Hell out of here.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I temporarily lived in Brooksville. That beautiful town is still a white Utopia right?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More than 10%? It might as well be 100% You don't want any part of it.

Mandingo McSoylentgreen
    Chimpout Guest

Is there anywhere safe anymore?

I’m seriously thinking of England, north of Yorkshire, I heard there were very few niggers there and the ones that are there are better behaved than US niggers...

Mandingo McSoylentgreen
    Chimpout Guest

How about the north in the UK?

Is that a safe nigger free zone?