Close

Likes Likes:  46
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Very isolated" Mohammed tries to meet 'underage girl' for pedo sex.
    'Very isolated' man tried to meet 'girl', 14, for sex - before being confronted by 'paedophile hunters' at Piccadilly Station

A 'very isolated' man who arranged to meet a 'child' for sex was instead confronted by 'paedophile hunters' at Piccadilly station.

Hassen Mohammed, 25, has avoided jail after believing he was going to see a 14-year-old girl he messaged on Facebook.

Mohammed had told the 'girl' he thought she was 'beautiful', and asked whether she'd had sex before.

After telling him she was 'scared' about meeting up, Mohammed said: "Yes I'm scared too, because you are 14.

"It will be trouble for me."
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ation-20496271

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    "Very isolated" Mohammed tries to meet 'underage girl' for pedo sex.
    'Very isolated' man tried to meet 'girl', 14, for sex - before being confronted by 'paedophile hunters' at Piccadilly Station
    What kind of evil spawns pedophiliac tendencies, and how are they even possible? Before I was a teenager, I already had an eye for adult women. When I was 14, girls my age seemed really too young, except for one (a future mudshark I've mentioned) who at 15 already had a mature look.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What kind of evil spawns pedophiliac tendencies, and how are they even possible? Before I was a teenager, I already had an eye for adult women. When I was 14, girls my age seemed really too young, except for one (a future mudshark I've mentioned) who at 15 already had a mature look.
    Since their "pedophile" prophet al dik'd a 9 year old it's ok with @$$lifter$!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mohammed in Times Square shootin' the place up. If you happen to see him, coontact the police immediately. Assuming they haven't been defunded.
    Man Who Shot Three Random People in Times Square in Broad Daylight Identified as Farrakhan Muhammad

The NYPD has identified a person of interest in connection with a Sunday shooting in Times Square that left three people injured, including a 4-year-old girl.

Police have identified the person of interest as Farrakhan Muhammad. Officials say they were alerted to Muhammad as a person of interest by his brother, who claims he was the intended target of Sunday afternoon’s shooting.

The NYPD says anyone with information about Muhammad, his identity or his whereabouts should contact the department’s tip line.
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...t-times-square

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say we round up every nigger, and round up every Mohamed, and deport them to Africa. It's the only way to be sure.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I say we round up every nigger, and round up every Mohamed, and deport them to Africa. It's the only way to be sure.
    YEP!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would Mohammed do? Raping a 9 year old and forcing her to marry him, at sword-point, is well within the realm of possibilities
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One day, Muhammad's wife called him a pedophile. In response, Muhammad asked his wife, "So, how does a 9-year-old know such a big word like that?"

12. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mohammed has been very, very busy running a crack den, dealing drugs and sex grooming children.

In 2004, aged 12, Lara attracted the attention of local drug dealer Mohammed Karrar, then 29, after he spotted her hanging out with friends. He ran a crack den in a run-down part of Oxford.

Manipulative and well-versed in child grooming, he befriended her and Lara began to spend time with him and his associates, who plied her with drink and drugs and got her hooked on crack cocaine.

"I wished I could fall asleep and not wake up."

Soon after, he began to force her to dress in adult underwear and have sex with men as payment for drugs.
    https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/37...ex-gang-at-12/

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mohammed has been very, very busy running a crack den, dealing drugs and sex grooming children.
    Someone give me a good reason why that thing (looks half-nigger like Sudanese) shouldn't be put to death. "Lara" sounds unfortunately human.

16. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freshly imported from Afghanistan as a "refugee" Mohammed just couldn't resist beating the shit out of his wife (goats are for fucking, wives are for beating.)
    Mohammad Haroon Imaad, 32, has been charged with assault for allegedly choking and suffocating his wife. Defense attorney Joe Bugni entered a plea of not guilty on Imaad’s behalf in federal court Thursday.
    https://lacrossetribune.com/news/sta...7962afbdb.html

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mohammed just got a life sentence for shooting a bank teller in the head.
    Mohamed Bah Gets Life Sentence For Shooting Bank Teller In The Head

On Friday, June 26, 2020, at approximately 9:45 a.m., Muhamed Pathe Bah entered a Texas Regional Bank on Sunshine Strip in Harlingen, Texas and made his way to a bank teller.

Within five seconds, Bah pulled a pistol from a bag and shot the teller in the head.

Bah then robbed the bank and fled the area with the stolen money.

Law enforcement saw a man matching his description who was riding a bicycle. It was Bah.

https://cleverjourneys.wordpress.com.../?preview=true

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mohammed just got a life sentence for shooting a bank teller in the head.
    I never heard a thing about that. Now if it had been a white robber, and a nigger or asslifter teller, the Lame Stream Media wouldn't have shut up for a week.

22. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in the Corps for a decade of active duty.....never seen a sand nigger in uniform. they only muzzies were detroit area niggers that wanted peanut butter instead of bologna for lunch. There has never been, nor will there ever be, a colored HUMAN BEING. all coloreds are niggers. joojoos are NOT white. Stop allowing the niggermajority(88.5%) to dictate anything to the meritorious WHITE HUMANS that represent 11.5% of the population and 100% of the accomplishments in civilized society. Remember this, fellow humans; one white warrior has and will overcome any number of nigger subhumans because WE are capable of logical thinking, meticulous planning, and carrying out the orders until all bumpynecked niggers are extinct.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123