Reply to Thread

Thread: A Good Read

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it should read more like this:

"I suffer from nigger fatigue and I just don't give a fuck about the #FirstWorldProblems that niggers think they have. And niggers need to STFU about how much they hate white people."
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I commend the candor of the author, with all due respect, he's just Grade 4 credentials in Niggerology. We here at Chimpout already have advanced degrees, post graduate studies, specific research, field studies in Niggerology, and most importantly, first hand accounts and experiences with the niggest of the nigs.

But this is a big step in the right direction. First is the acknowledgment that they are animal savages and not human. The rest will follow.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's instructive to remember that the location of that website might be a host provider who won't allow harsher language, such as prolific use of the word 'nigger'. They're making their point in a way that allows them to exist.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    5th paragraph:

I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or accept the consequences of their actions.
    He could have stopped right there.. That sums up all niggers pretty well.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    It's instructive to remember that the location of that website might be a host provider who won't allow harsher language, such as prolific use of the word 'nigger'. They're making their point in a way that allows them to exist.
    Exactly why I felt it was good enough to post here. You know how fast and loose The Nanny State likes to play with "hate speech" nowadays. Censorship is like the sidearm of the Left.