Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Monty Python's Terry Gilliam: “I hated Black Panther. It makes me crazy, It’s utter bullsh*t.”

Terry Gilliam tears into 'Black Panther', calling Marvel movie's message 'bulls**t'

Terry Gilliam has torn into Black Panther, saying he hated the movie, slating its message of positivity and questioning whether the filmmakers even went to Africa.
    The director and former Monty Python member took the Marvel movie to task in an interview with Indiewire, saying that watching it 'made my blood boil'.

“I hated Black Panther. It makes me crazy,” he said.
    “It gives young black kids the idea that this is something to believe in. Bullsh*t. It’s utter bullsh*t. I think the people who made it have never been to Africa.
    “They went and got some stylist for some African pattern fabrics and things. But I just I hated that movie, partly because the media were going on about the importance of bullshit.”
    https://archive.is/lkkcd#selection-525.0-525.83
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about the new nigger movie, but:

technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda
    Right there you know it's utter bullshit.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The movie is actually several years old, but the general concept of niggers being more technologically advanced than humans is too difficult to believe.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    The movie is actually several years old, but the general concept of niggers being more technologically advanced than humans is too difficult to believe.

You read the fairly new Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club author) book Adjustment Day? In the book niggers self segregate themselves into an ethnic homeland of their own and then build a flying pyramid and fly it to the moon. Once on the moon, they debunk Whitey's claim to have landed there. LOL
    Chuck's been smoking some really strong stuff and reading 4chan apparently.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You read the fairly new Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club author) book Adjustment Day? In the book niggers self segregate themselves into an ethnic homeland of their own and then build a flying pyramid and fly it to the moon. Once on the moon, they debunk Whitey's claim to have landed there. LOL
    Chuck's been smoking some really strong stuff and reading 4chan apparently.
    Adjustment Day?

Are you sure you didn't mean A Judgment Day?

I liked that book.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Adjustment Day?

Are you sure you didn't mean A Judgment Day?

I liked that book.
    Adjustment Day: A Novel

The author of Fight Club takes America beyond our darkest dreams in this timely satire.

People pass the word only to those they trust most: Adjustment Day is coming. They’ve been reading a mysterious book and memorizing its directives. They are ready for the reckoning.

Adjustment Day, the author’s first novel in four years, is an ingeniously comic work in which Chuck Palahniuk does what he does best: skewer the absurdities in our society. Smug, geriatric politicians bring the nation to the brink of a third world war in an effort to control the burgeoning population of young males; working-class men dream of burying the elites; and professors propound theories that offer students only the bleakest future.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anything, watch Black Panther just for laughs, for the sheer fantasy and absurdity of niggers. You'll see the context of what everyone else is talking about. The premise of a nigger society with vast engineering and energy Marvel's is so funny as in mentally deranged funny. Niggers don't even know the 3 Newtonian laws of motion and yet they have skyscrapers and force fields. I found the sheer delusional thinking so amusing.

And get this, they have a Gorilla tribe! At least they know who they're really related to.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well he just made career suicide, not that he probably cares at this point. Speaking out against niggers in any form will not be tolerated by the entertainment industry.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.