Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    LaQueefa Muhpoozie
    Chimpout Guest

Somalians Starve Amidst Plenty

There are 2 ways to interpret a swarm of locusts in Somalia. It could be God punishing the evilness of niggers and controlling their numbers through starvation. Or it could be God is merciful and is attempting to alleviate the suffering in Somalia by sending a nutritious supply of protein rich food. Personally, I think the latter interpretation is the correct one.

Too bad the niggers in Somalia are too stupid to recognize God and what He has done for them. Starvation is the price they pay for their evilness, stupidity and worship of the violent pedophile false prophet of Islam. They are too stupid and prideful to partake of the bounty they have received. They should be harvesting, eating, pickling, drying and preserving the plentiful protein they have been given.

Their shame is their own. I feel no pity for them.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...ith-starvation

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much food, and they are still starving.

I'm not a huge fan of locust meat, but if I had to choose between starving to death and eating locusts, I'll eat the bugs.

Besides, if they were recently eating my crops, I know they will have some nutritional value.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Old McNigger
    Chimpout Guest

Traditional Delectable's

🎵 Ol McNigger had a farm, eeba ai eba ai ook. And on this farm it had some locusts, eeba ai eba ai ook 🎵

Coddled niggers in modern times have become spoiled and forgotten the traditional foods of their culture. During the holiday season most humans take pride in their heritage and joyfully prepare the traditional foods of their culture. Clearly niggers have no pride for their heritage and don't wish to respect the continuity of their species. I suppose I don't blame them. Living in dung huts, bathing in ungulate urine and eating bugs is not a heritage I would be proud of.

Maybe if God had sent a swarm of chickens, they might have been more appreciative. Then again, niggers have appreciation and respect for nothing, including themselves.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let them starve. We don't need any more Muslim niggers.

Some of you remember the Feed the World Christmas song decades ago. Things haven't changed. Niggers are still asking for food and help. The human race just better forget about them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "Locusts already ate our grazing area so we are now fighting to save at least our farm, where we planted watermelon and beans.
    I didn't know niggers are grazers. Maybe the article was referring to grazing land used to support cattle. Things could get pretty uncomfortable for the niggers if they can't obtain dung to build huts and stay "clean" with cow urine showers.

Also, who would have guessed niggers would plant watermelon and beans? 🤣 I guess they couldn't afford okra and collard greens seeds.

Aspiring Rap Artist
    Chimpout Guest

Stupid Lazy Niggers

Quote Originally Posted by Old McNigger View Post
    They should be harvesting, eating, pickling, drying and preserving the plentiful protein they have been given.
    Harvesting, canning and making locust jerky is work, and niggers are sinfully lazy. Niggers don't like work, even if it means starvation. Niggers won't chase after locusts because it's too strenuous. Niggers would rather eat things that don't move (with the exception of chickens). They like picking undigested nuts and seeds out of elephant dung and crops such as watermelon.

Quote Originally Posted by Old McNigger View Post
    Maybe if God had sent a swarm of chickens, they might have been more appreciative.
    Too bad the niggers deep fried and ate all their chickens. Chickens love to eat bugs and could have saved their watermelon and bean crops. In the end, they would have had fat chickens and heaps of watermelon and beans. Typical that niggers have an inability to plan for the future. Stupid niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Some of you remember the Feed the World Christmas song decades ago. Things haven't changed.
    I was at work as a teenager at a grocery store right on the route of this shit show in west TN the afternoon this joke happened. It was just a few hundred yards from the loading dock in the back of our store. It amounted to about a few dozen bleeding hearted libtards spread out on a highway miles long from our vantage. We went back there and laughed at them for a few minutes then went inside and went back to work - earning money selling food to people who worked for a living. These people would feed their families who would work and so on and so forth. The circle of work.

Quote Originally Posted by LaQueefa Muhpoozie View Post
    ...God is... sending a nutritious supply of protein rich food. Too bad the niggers in Somalia are too stupid to recognize God and what He has done for them.... They should be harvesting, eating, pickling, drying and preserving the plentiful protein they have been given.
    I have eaten them before and I wasn't starving - just curious and want to be prepared for when the SHTF! I found them to be quite tasty believe it or not - kind of like a cross between roasted chick peas and potato chips. Prepared, spiced and cooked correctly, they are an excellent source of protein and they will keep you from starving or getting malnourished.

You won't have to worry about the chance of the illnesses brought on by other foods that we were warned not to eat. No chance trichinosis like from eating pork. No danger of virus or bacterial infections like in shellfish or other bottom feeder filter fish. No chance of early onset Alzheimer's from shellfish. No malnourishment from eating baked mud cookies or meats with no benefit. Zero chance of contracting any type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathies acquired from any type of intraspecies cannibalization. Of course these are all nigger staples. Why niggers would rather eat mud pies than grasshoppers is beyond me.

I plan on freeze drying a shit ton of them if they ever attack my garden. One way or another, I'm gonna eat the food that I plant!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen a nigger that looked like it was starving.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	precious.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	10526

If niggers in the USA are so damn concerned about the niggers in Africa let them feed them. When was the last time you heard of one of these million dollar athlete or actor niggers donating money to their "muthaland"? Its always ignorant white liberals doing so.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

OogaBooga
    Chimpout Guest

Too Stupid To Make Bread

They can be dried and ground into flour to make bread. These niggers are too stupid to even make bread.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Perhaps if the niggers used a little ingenuity (I know, impossible for niggers) and grew their watermelons square, they could have efficiently stacked a supply of them in a warehouse away from the locusts and avoided famine. But, alas, niggers have no understanding of technology or planning for possible future outcomes. (Even when it comes to muh-dik. That's why there are so many STD's among them and hordes of malnourished nigglets)