Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerloving Judge allows mudslime rapists to leave jail to spend Christmas with their 'families'

Two restaurant workers who raped a woman whose phone had died during a night out and was trying to get home have been allowed to spend Christmas with their families, in spite of not celebrating the season.

Najirul Miah, 21, and Syed Ahmed, 22, attacked a woman on a night out who couldn’t summon a cab after she asked them if they would take her home for a small fee, before bundling her into a silver car and raping her, the Sunderland Echo reports.

The Newcastle Crown Court heard that her attackers drove her to a deserted street in Hendon, where she was raped by both men, who treated her “like a piece of meat”, then “discarded on the ground like a piece of trash.”

As she was assaulted, the men told her “you are going to have to do this,” “be a good woman” and “do as we tell you.”
    https://nationalfile.com/uk-judge-al...heir-families/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two Sunderland restaurant workers who raped a stranger have been allowed to spend Christmas at home with their families

Two restaurant workers who raped a stranger in a car after lurking around a city centre looking for victims to target have been allowed to spend Christmas at home with their families.

Judge Sarah Mallett has adjourned sentence until next February and allowed the rapists, who have now been ordered to sign the sex offenders register, conditional bail until then.

The pair have been ordered to surrender their passports by 6pm on Friday, December 20, must not contact their victim and have to abide by a curfew as a condition of their bail.

The judge said: "Due to their age and stable family circumstances I am going to enlarge their bail, and the time of year, to be fair.
    The THOT was really really dumb to say the least.

The woman said she had noticed what she believed was unlicensed taxis operating in the area and got into a car she saw parked nearby.

She added: "There was two of them sitting in the front. Obviously if I hadn't been drunk I would have thought twice.

"They said they were going to take me straight home and I had to give them money.

"I said 'ok, I've got plenty of money in my bag'."

Mr Cleasby had told the court: "Had she been sober, she would, of course, have had second thoughts about approaching this vehicle but she was affected by alcohol and wasn't thinking straight.

"It is the prosecution case that those defendants had, in fact, parked at that location in order to target drunk and vulnerable women, in order to take advantage of their vulnerability and commit sexual offences upon them."

During police interviews, and while giving evidence to the jury, the men claimed the woman had offered to do sexual acts in return for being taken home.
    https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...milies-1346748
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.