Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,426

    Cruel "teenagers" MICROWAVE a cat and post footage online



    Cruel teenagers who microwaved a cat and posted the sickening footage online sparked death threats across France after an animal rescue charity revealed the abuse.

    In harrowing footage the giggling teenagers from Dunkirk can be seen closing the door on the cat as it desperately tries to struggle out of the oven.

    The depraved pair then switch on the microwave and watch the helpless animal scramble around and whimper inside.

    Screenshots of the video, which was uploaded to social media , were yesterday shared on Facebook by the Dunkirk Animal Protection Society (SPA), which had saved the cat.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-France.html
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  2. #2
    I've got to go for a walk to calm down.

    God damn "social media" is turning the youth of this world into complete shit-for-brains, all for cheap attention. Is the perp a nigger or asslifter? All I saw (I will NOT watch the goddamn video) was a not-too-dark hand. It's even worse if a human did this shit. A nigger or an asslifter, I could expect such evil from.

    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

  3. #3
    Microwaving an animal is not really any different from boiling or burning it alive.

    The radiation literally causes the liquids inside of a microwaved object to heat up and start boiling.

    Those teens need to go to prison and/or a re-education camp.
    I am not interested in medals or titles. I don't need them. I need human civilization and I fight for it.

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nog Orleans
    Posts
    581
    ^^^ If what I read is correct, they saved the cat after it was feeling the effects of the RF radiation. This is worse than being burned alive which happens relatively quickly compared to what is going to inevitably happen to it now. It will temporarily get better. Then it will die slowly and in agony over the course of days, weeks or months from the permanent radiation damage on the cellular level.

    The most humane thing to do with it is to put it to sleep peacefully and painlessly. Most would argue that the bastards that did this don't deserve that much.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^^ If what I read is correct, they saved the cat after it was feeling the effects of the RF radiation. This is worse than being burned alive which happens relatively quickly compared to what is going to inevitably happen to it now. It will temporarily get better. Then it will die slowly and in agony over the course of days, weeks or months from the permanent radiation damage on the cellular level.

    The most humane thing to do with it is to put it to sleep peacefully and painlessly. Most would argue that the bastards that did this don't deserve that much.
    Fortunately, probably not from a microwave. The effects you're talking about are from ionizing radiation like you'd get from nuclear processes like people got at Chernobyl, or like happened to a couple of Los Alamos scientists when a core accidentally went critical. Not that it wouldn't have been horrible for the cat, but it will most likely heal from this. A microwave doesn't really ionize or destroy chemical bonds. It heats up water molecules. So if they got the cat out in time, before things heated up enough to damage internal organs, it will probably be OK. However, there may be longer lasting effects like cataracts. In any case, it's truly demented what these girls did to that poor cat. They really should be required to undergo psychiatric evaluation. Or NU/deportation if they're shitskins.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

  6. #6
    There is a video of two white girls with a similar looking cat. But that is from 2013 and they at least took the cat out right away. Still that makes them a couple of savage sluts. This one was most likely niggers judging by that hand.

    It doesn't matter if you love or hate cats. This kind of thing makes you a demented monster. If you found it funny, you need help.

    Shooting an animal or boiling a crustacean because you are going to eat it is wholly different than torturing it for amusement. Since normal people do not eat cats, it makes this even more fucked up. What is going on with parenting these days?

  7. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Nog Orleans
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Fortunately, probably not from a microwave. The effects you're talking about are from ionizing radiation like you'd get from nuclear processes like people got at Chernobyl, or like happened to a couple of Los Alamos scientists when a core accidentally went critical. Not that it wouldn't have been horrible for the cat, but it will most likely heal from this. A microwave doesn't really ionize or destroy chemical bonds. It heats up water molecules. So if they got the cat out in time, before things heated up enough to damage internal organs, it will probably be OK. However, there may be longer lasting effects like cataracts.
    Yes, I know the difference. My background and training is in RF with 30+years experience along with IR and non IR. When it comes to RF, the immediate hazard is not the chemical bonds but the physical cooking leaving dead tissue internally which can likely rot from the inside. When you burn externally, skin can be removed (physically scrubbed off) to stop infections. Kind of hard to do when it's scattered thru the inside of body. It's like a sunburn on the inside and the dead tissue can't peel off. This is only the case when exposed to high power RF. In the case of lower power exposure, there are also long term effects worse than cataracts or dead testicles. Those take longer to manifest. Don't believe what the (owned) media tells you for one second. RF is dangerous and can jack you up with cancer quick or slow. Just pick your cooking time. Defrost or popcorn setting? I won't live under a cell tower for that reason and won't talk on a cell phone if a landline is present. Some might call me paranoid, I call it risk management.

    Most cells in the body can die off and be replaced with new ones. Nervous system cells do as well but not as fast and they never quite retain the same functions or memories for that matter.

    There is one thing here that people don't think about when it comes to animal cruelty no matter whether it is done by human or subhuman species. Just about every serial killer out there has one common denominator. They started on helpless animals before they moved up to human prey - and they started at a young age. If you think about it, no-one starts out smoking three packs a day either.

  8. #8
    I cannot rationally comment on this!
    The countless stars of heaven's field were mirrored in his silver shield...

  9. #9
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Captain
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,920
    Bed-wetting, fire-starting, and animal torture done as a child are the three best indicators that someone is a psycho, or will be a criminal. Two was a good indicator, doing all three was pretty much a guarantee you'd turn out bad.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Bed-wetting, fire-starting, and animal torture done as a child are the three best indicators that someone is a psycho, or will be a criminal. Two was a good indicator, doing all three was pretty much a guarantee you'd turn out bad.
    I think for most niggers, they'll have to settle for two out of the three.

    Starting a fire is, well, a non-starter for most niggers. The concept is too much for their peanut brains.
    I am not interested in medals or titles. I don't need them. I need human civilization and I fight for it.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Microwaving an animal is not really any different from boiling or burning it alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

    The radiation literally causes the liquids inside of a microwaved object to heat up and start boiling.

    Those teens need to go to prison and/or a re-education camp.


    That is mostly true. It would cause all molecules to vibrate faster which would release heat, not just the liquids.

    A common misconception is that microwaves heat up from the inside. Unlike a conventional oven that heats via conduction. Water content is usually higher closer to the center which can give the illsion that it is heating from the inside. Also the RF generated by a magnetron in a microwave is similar to a radar but it is a continuous in a microwave and pulsed in a radar. The frequency at which a magnetron in your microwave works is also important. They work around 2.4-2.5ghz. In fact if you tried to go higher the water would just absorb the RF and not heat your food well, or at all if you went too high. Higher frequencies will result in more reflection.


    When compared to a radar, you have to look at things like Pulse width, pulse duration, PRF, duty cycle, average power, and peak power. I have worked on some radar systems that have A LOT more power than any microwave oven could ever hope to put out. I am kind of going of on a tangent here . But the short of it is that a radar transmitter is never always on. In some cases it can be as low as 1% . But the switching on and off happens incredibly fast. Your microwave does not pulse in the same manner so the 600-2000 watts it is putting out seems like it is stronger than a radar.

  12. #12
    Don't you wish France still ran prisons like the old Bastille and other dungeons? Niggers still wouldn't mind living in their own filth, but at least they wouldn't be given slap on the wrists and housed decently.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Don't you wish France still ran prisons like the old Bastille and other dungeons? Niggers still wouldn't mind living in their own filth, but at least they wouldn't be given slap on the wrists and housed decently.
    We could make "The Count of Zimbabwe" and it can still have a happy ending. His buddy Bootlip Johnson steals his ho, Shanequa. But not before the demon is seeded. The two fight it out over who is not the father. Maury comes out and tells them it is a 3rd nigger named Leroy Jenkumz. All 5 die of aids within a month.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    We could make "The Count of Zimbabwe" and it can still have a happy ending. His buddy Bootlip Johnson steals his ho, Shanequa. But not before the demon is seeded. The two fight it out over who is not the father. Maury comes out and tells them it is a 3rd nigger named Leroy Jenkumz. All 5 die of aids within a month.
    You need to write this as one of the great pieces of Chimpout literature! And someday I need to get back to my "The Detroit Tales."
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •