Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandnigger with cold, dead eyes gets stabby with his wife and baby

Denis Beytula: Police bodycam footage shows bloodstained 'control freak' admit killing baby son in jealous rage

WTF is up with these sandniggers? When they're not busy screaming rayciss! they are usually stabbing something or blowing something up.

Denis Beytula stabbed his son Andrei twice in his Moses basket in October because he was jealous of the attention the baby received from its mother.

He then knifed his partner Andreea Stefan six times in their flat in Portland Close, Wallsend, North Tyneside.

Beytula, 27, rang 999 after the attack telling the operator: "I killed my wife and baby".
    When the arresting officer asks why he has blood on him, the fast food worker replies in a matter-of-fact tone: “I killed them.”

The Bulgarian, who came to the UK around seven years ago, was sexually demanding, intensely jealous of her friendships and tried to control all aspects of her life, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

He tried to get a job at her pizza shop and stopped her from attending a Domino’s awards ceremony in London, and her friends described him as a “control freak”.

Nick Dry, prosecuting, said Beytula became worse during Ms Stefan’s pregnancy and once ominously warned her about his unborn son: “If I cannot be a good father to him, he will not live. I gave him life and I will take life.”
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4318221.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “If I cannot be a good father to him, he will not live. I gave him life and I will take life.”

That is something all male niggers and male sand niggers should say about their offspring. The goodifications would be of epic numbers!
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.