Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

TNB Chicago: 13 shot inside memorial party for gunshot victim in Chicago’s Englewood neighborhood

I just burst into laughter upon seeing that headline. Only niggers live like this.

“It was his birthday and they were just celebrating a memorial for somebody that passed away, and this is what they do,” said a 29-year-old woman who declined to give her name, citing safety concerns. “It’s real f---ing sad. Your kids can’t grow up, you can’t do nothing. This is what our life is going to be about.”
    Too bad nigger, this is your life now. Go back to Africa, there's nothing for you here in America. Take your rotten niglets with you.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...zba-story.html
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    A generous donor should hand out guns and ammunition to niggers at the beginning of these memorial services.

And then mysteriously disappear.

Guns don't kill niggers. Niggers kill niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chicago. Englewood. 13 shot at “memorial”. Niggers?

Englewood is over 95% knuckler.

OF COURSE THIS IS NIGGERS!

This is yet another example of the uniquely-nigger phenomenon of shootings at a nigger “funeral” or “memorial”. “Vigils” come in a close second…

The bottom line is, no nigger should ever be allowed to own a pawgun (or vote, or breathe, or be seen in public…).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen this on 4 separate news sites now. Not a single one of them showed a picture. Not one mentioned the shooter and those at the party were niggers. Not one called this a "mass shooting". Surprisingly this is the only one I have seen so far that mentioned the dead nigger was killed while trying to carjack someone.

Once people started running outside, video surveillance from a city police camera captured images of someone firing more shots outside the home.

A different person also was caught on surveillance video shooting at a vehicle, Waller said.

Yet no photo released to the public.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I can theorize as to what the nigger thought process is when attending a memorial:

"Ook oook eek bix nood!"

And that's when the murders start.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.