Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dawson's Creek actor marries primitive looking she boon sow & are expecting a turdlet

Jodie Turner-Smith Is Pregnant, Expecting 1st Child With Husband Joshua Jackson

Baby on board! Jodie Turner-Smith is pregnant and expecting her first child with her husband, Joshua Jackson, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.

Cutest Celebrity Baby Announcements
    Us broke the news on Friday, December 20, that the Dawson’s Creek alum, 41, and the actress, 33, had tied the knot. Jackson is “so supportive of Jodie and loves to cheer her on,” a source told Us at the time.
    While the actor was spotted kissing a mystery woman in June, he and Turner-Smith grocery shopped in Calabasas, California, later that same month. In August, they reportedly obtained a marriage license, which is valid for 90 days, and the model was sported with a ring on her finger.
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...oshua-jackson/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be laws to prevent mixed species marriages.

Today humans can marry niggers.

Tomorrow?

Humans will be getting married to cats and dogs, and engaging in all sorts of bestiality. And I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people here that love their cats and/or dogs more than niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This unholy race mixing of a human and a nigger is what I hate most. Actually it's species mixing. Their halfbreeds are all ugly abominations that offend most eyes. There really must be a law, but folks today are too open and liberal. An hour ago I just saw a good looking blonde walking her Husky along with, you guessed it, her pet ape, as black as can be. I wish there was a way that miscegenators had an identifying physical feature so normal folk would ostracize them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I wish there was a way that miscegenators had an identifying physical feature so normal folk would ostracize them.
    They do. Designer mudshark sunglass frames.

The cucks sport empty wallets and are covered in herpes sores and other bucks sprogs crawling all over them.

They're usually pretty easy to spot.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one actively participating in the destruction of the white race.