Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Man jailed for 16 years for burning LGBTQ flag.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-sente...B&guccounter=2

An Iowa man was sentenced to more than 16 years in jail after setting fire to a church’s LGBT flag.
    Witnesses and the pastor of the church say Martinez was motivated by the church’s acceptance of Muslims and refugees.
    So burning the American flag is protected by first amendment rights. As much as I loathe those who do it, I still believe it is your right. Even though you are a tard for protesting the very country that give you the right to do so. THis is considered a "protest".

Burning a special interest group flag is a "hate crime". It doesn't have to be LGBTQ. It could have been any other group and the result would have been the same. Unless of course it was some conservative group. Then he would be hailed a hero.

I don't mean to call this guy a hero for being anti gay. But this is a perfect example of the double standard. This was his protest and it was his right. At most this guy should have been charged with destruction of property for buring a flag that was someone elses property. Notice how they lightened his photo to make him look white so they could push the hate crime narrative easier like they did with Zimmerman.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, using their logic, if someone broke into another person's house, stole their Nazi flag and burned it because they hate "racists," that would also be considered a hate crime, right?

Or suppose a groidle of niggers kidnapped a white person, poured gasoline all over him, and lit him on fire because they hate white people. Would that be a hate crime?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He wasn't sentenced to 15 years just for burning the flag.
    He's a two time prior felon, so he was hit by the habitual offender laws.

If you have two prior felonies, you're already on thin ice, especially in a "habitual offender / three strikes" state. He should have been more careful to stay out of trouble. No sympathy from me. If it were my druthers he would have been hanged for the second felony. I have no patience for habitual law breakers.

But then again, I've developed more and more of a "better double check" attitude when I see anything coming from the online media Manufactured Fear and Outrage Crap Machine, both left and right.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    He wasn't sentenced to 15 years just for burning the flag.
    He's a two time prior felon, so he was hit by the habitual offender laws.

If you have two prior felonies, you're already on thin ice, especially in a "habitual offender / three strikes" state. He should have been more careful to stay out of trouble. No sympathy from me. If it were my druthers he would have been hanged for the second felony. I have no patience for habitual law breakers.

But then again, I've developed more and more of a "better double check" attitude when I see anything coming from the online media Manufactured Fear and Outrage Crap Machine, both left and right.
    True. But the thing that sent him over the line was the flag. The burning itself being a crime ( not the stealing of flag) is what is bothering me. The fact it is labeled a "hate crime" . It would be completely dismissed if it were anything these people find offensive. Hate crime laws in this country only work in one direction. We have niggers in double digit felony territory who are still not in jail and would never be charged in a hate crime.