Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYPD gets its first nigger Chief of Detectives

Rodney Harrison makes history as 1st NIGGER NYPD Chief of Detectives

From the streets of Jamaica, Queens, to one of the highest offices in the NYPD, Rodney Harrison is making history as the department's first African-American Chief of Detectives.

Harrison says experience counts for a lot, which has everything to do with his promotion at NYPD headquarters in Lower Manhattan Thursday.

"I had negative interactions with police officers growing up," Harrison said. "I'm now in a position to make sure we build those relationships, strengthen those relationships."

Harrison said he will draw on his own life experiences and his lengthy resume to guide the department's 5,000 detectives not only to solve crimes, but to build trust in the communities they serve.
    https://abc7ny.com/rodney-harrison-f...tives/5769611/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone want to make bets on how long it will take before this nigger is arrested for TNB?
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^I give it a year to get caught. I'm sure the monkeyshines have already been going on, but have been covered up to promote a magic nigger. Inevitably, this course of inaction always leads to the emboldenment of a criminal in uniform/position of power and the fact that it's a nigger will ensure this outcome. There is no exception from this rule when it comes to niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had negative interactions with police officers growing up," Harrison said. "I'm now in a position to make sure we build those relationships, strengthen those relationships."
    Translation: I am going to hire A LOT of niggers, crime is going to surge, we are still going to blame the white man.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I had negative interactions with police officers growing up," Harrison said. "

Translation: I have an extensive rap sheet for TNB, but I still got this position over qualified humans because of AA.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybash View Post
    "i had negative interactions with police officers growing up," harrison said. "

translation: I have an extensive rap sheet for tnb, but i still got this position over qualified humans because of aa.
    exactly!!