Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Old Buildings be Raycess!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...pinterest-knot

Niggers get triggered by a lot of inanimate objects these days, old buildings, rope with a loop at the end. Maybe hound dogs and tall ships will be next on the list, lol.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Old Buildings be Raycess!

How the hell do they survive in Detroit? Must be excruciating. Not that I care if they suffer .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They've suffered so much those poor niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    ...new guidelines are meant to ensure that wedding vendors aren’t referring to a history that includes slavery using language such as “elegant" or “charming."
    Of course niggers wouldn't want a wedding that has elements of “elegant" or “charming." Niggers prefer raucous, gawdy, bawdy and completely devoid of solemn reverence or refinement.

I never thought of it, but if I get married, I'll definitely consider a charming and elegant plantation manor as a venue. I wonder if some well trained house niggers are still around in a servant capacity.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if some well trained house niggers are still around in a servant capacity.
    Careful there, unreggy! I'm sure a lot of niggers seamed to be well trained house niggers by outward appearances. Many a slave owner died due to niggers poisoning their food, some even with biological warfare both intentionally and non-intentionally through unwashed hands and scratching/digging in muhdikks, muhpoozies, and muhmudhole.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course niggers wouldn't want a wedding that has elements of “elegant" or “charming." Niggers prefer raucous, gawdy, bawdy and completely devoid of solemn reverence or refinement.

I never thought of it, but if I get married, I'll definitely consider a charming and elegant plantation manor as a venue. I wonder if some well trained house niggers are still around in a servant capacity.
    Do yourself a favor, friend. Don't have any nigger at your wedding, even as waiters dressed as slaves. You wouldn't want ugly apes ruining your memories of the day.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Do yourself a favor, friend. Don't have any nigger at your wedding, even as waiters dressed as slaves. You wouldn't want ugly apes ruining your memories of the day.