Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Idiot divorcee drains all her money, then embezzles $4 million, to give to a nigger online

Bridget Johnson is the biggest thief prosecutors in Kenton County, Kentucky, have ever seen—and, they say, the biggest fool.

The 59-year-old divorced mother of two was sentenced to 15 years in prison this week for wiring nearly $4 million in money from her employer to her online love. But Johnson never saw a penny of the proceeds, or even met her boyfriend. The romance, prosecutors say, was a scam, and Johnson was “the golden goose.”

Johnson met her would-be lover on Match.com in early 2017, prosecutors said. (Match.com is owned by IAC, the parent company of The Daily Beast.)

The mystery man told her he lived just one county away—in Fort Thomas, Kentucky—but was staying in Texas until he closed out a business deal, Kenton County Prosecutor Rob Sanders told The Daily Beast. If he could just get a small loan, he told her, he could wrap things up and be by her side in days. Johnson quickly wired him $6,000.

It was a pattern that repeated itself for months, Sanders said. Johnson’s boyfriend would fly off on business, promising to return if she loaned him just a few thousand dollars. Eventually, Sanders said, Johnson drained both her bank account and 401k of nearly a quarter-million dollars. When that well ran dry, prosecutors say, she turned to her employer.
    Police arrested one of these alleged middlemen, Keith Tasher of Brooklyn, New York, in the Bahamas in July. Tasher, the owner of three All Star Wireless stores in New York, cashed more than a dozen checks drawn from the Convention and Visitors Bureau account over the last 16 months, police testified this summer.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/she-embez...101413701.html

Right away, something told me it's a nigger. So I looked up other news, and it's an ugly a groid as you expect. I'm surprised it got arrested in the Bahamas, considering all the other ugly groids it easily blended in with.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WJA7DV4UYJBS5HQBLMFCPRV2F4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	10505

https://www.fox19.com/2019/07/09/man...nese-accounts/

Name:	Tasher-Booking-photo.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	278.9 KB 
ID:	10506

Keith Tasher, who was arrested in the Bahamas earlier this month, and extradited from Miami last week, had his case bound over to the grand jury.
    https://www.nkytribune.com/2019/07/a...-to-boyfriend/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you burn the coal, you have to pay the toll.

In this case, a $4 million dollar toll.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She might not have even known he was a nigger. Scammers steal pictures and say it's them. I get those all the time. American military men are a favorite of the Nigerians. It doesn't matter though. Anyone stupid enough to send one penny to someone they've never even met deserves whatever they get.

The latest I got from some baboon, telling me this is him:

Name:	scammer06_n1-350x350.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	10507

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus, how can people be so stupid.

I wouldn't even give my own mother $6000, much less some asshole on the internet.

And someone just coming out and asking for that much on the internet is pretty much 100% guaranteed to be a nog anyhow.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should check out 419eater dot com. They scam the scammers as a hobby. You will learn about romance, military, lottery, lockbox, black money, gold, hit/suicide lads, and other scams. It's amazing what people of normal intelligence can pull on jungle bunnies with 70 IQs. One word of caution though: no racism is allowed on the site, and they're real strict about it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    You guys should check out 419eater dot com. They scam the scammers as a hobby. You will learn about romance, military, lottery, lockbox, black money, gold, hit/suicide lads, and other scams. It's amazing what people of normal intelligence can pull on jungle bunnies with 70 IQs. One word of caution though: no racism is allowed on the site, and they're real strict about it.
    I was a member there for a while. They do a wonderful job, especially with the "safaris" on which they send niggers, often to very dangerous places where I do believe at least a couple got made good. Yeah, the "no racism" thing is annoying, considering how the Nigerians regard white people. I had one nigger tell me, "You are white baboon who never take shower." Really hurt my feelings.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 Million+ dollars, and didn't even get the muh-dik. Now she'll be on prison penpal sites, scamming for canteen account donations and stamps.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.