Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ni-Ni-Ni-Nigger Pet

Nice to see there is still a toy that mocks niggers. This toy signals the intelligence of real niggers for all to see, that of a potted plant. Watch the knap grow from short and wiry into a full blown Brillo 'fro. Ridiculous! More dignity than this particular nigger deserves. The likeness isn't bad, but would have been better if it had captured a little more of the real nigger's chimpanzee characteristics. If I were to buy one, I'd display it under a lamp with a KFC bucket shade. I'd center it between an empty pack of Newports and an empty bottle of Colt 45 Malt Liquor laying on it's side. I'd also drill a small hole in it's mouth to hold one of those small toy cigarettes that blows smoke rings (if I could even find those anymore)

https://www.amazon.com/Chia-Handmade...-garden&sr=1-3

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that thing is ugly.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....And glue one of those cheap Obama phones to its ear.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice to see there is still a toy that mocks niggers. This toy signals the intelligence of real niggers for all to see, that of a potted plant. Watch the knap grow from short and wiry into a full blown Brillo 'fro. Ridiculous! More dignity than this particular nigger deserves. The likeness isn't bad, but would have been better if it had captured a little more of the real nigger's chimpanzee characteristics. If I were to buy one, I'd display it under a lamp with a KFC bucket shade. I'd center it between an empty pack of Newports and an empty bottle of Colt 45 Malt Liquor laying on it's side. I'd also drill a small hole in it's mouth to hold one of those small toy cigarettes that blows smoke rings (if I could even find those anymore)

https://www.amazon.com/Chia-Handmade...-garden&sr=1-3
    Looks just like the down low muslim nigger!!