Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman finds new "roommate" on Craigslist- after refusing its muh dik it beats her into a coma

Florida Air Force vet gets life in prison for brutal attack on roommate who spurned him

Nearly four years after she was almost beaten to death by a roommate she found on Craigslist, Danielle Cabo Jones appeared in a Miami courtroom wearing makeup to hide the remaining scars on her face.

The damage, however, runs deeper. The brutal attack severely damaged her brain, leaving her with sustained memory loss.

"I wanted to go to school for criminal justice and psychiatry and now, I have my 11-year-old brother help me with my math, which was my best subject in school," Jones told a judge on Monday. "I also used to be able to sing very well. I can't anymore. I used to be able to dance very well and I can't anymore."

"I'm still hopeful that every day I'll get slowly better but I feel my life has been destroyed."

For destroying that life, her attacker Byron Mitchell, 39, was sentenced Monday to life in prison. In June, a jury convicted him of attempted murder and false imprisonment for the Feb. 14, 2016, attack that left Jones in a coma for nearly one month.
    The state portrayed Mitchell in a much more sinister light.

Miami Detective Anthony Reyes, the lead investigator on the case, told the judge that Mitchell was a serial stalker of women.

Mitchell answered by rambling for more than six minutes, insisting that women have misinterpreted his approaches. "I'm not interested in being hostile, or being negative, or making people feel bad," Mitchell said. "I'm not interested in putting someone in a casket."
    https://taskandpurpose.com/florida-a...ho-spurned-him
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How stupid can you be to even live with a nigger, if you're a human? Hard for me to feel sorry. Niggers are color coded; black means as dark as sin, no redeeming anything!
    Last edited by Ignatow; 12-19-2019 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Dark as SIN, not Sun. Sorry guys.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Too bad the groid didn't send the whore back to Hell, where she came from.

Name:  19a1208efa86b6ff2b715b2cd6348e1b.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  60.0 KB

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    How stupid can you be to even live with a nigger, if you're a human? Hard for me to feel sorry. Niggers are color coded; black means as dark as sun, no redeeming anything!
    Have you ever seen that disgusting commercial from one of those credit rehab companies, with a magic niggeress trying to get away from a bad white roommate? The white roommate is shown as walking around naked, and having a cuck-type man over, and it's the niggeress is trying to get out. We know it would be the complete opposite. A real commercial would show the white roommate first wondering where all her food went, where all her money and jewelry went, why all her clothes smell like pot and have strange stains on them, and how a title loan company was able to seize her car. Finally she'd be hiding behind her locked full steel door.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having trouble feeling bad for her.
    First, why would you have a male room mate who is not your father, brother, uncle, grandpa, or cousin?
    Second, why would you deal with someone aggressive?
    Third, why would you go near an obvious nigger?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    ...why would you have a male room mate who is not your father, brother, uncle, grandpa, or cousin?
    You left out gay bff since fifth grade. (JK)

Despite my disagreement with the lifestyle choice, I'd rather her do that than have a nigger under the same roof with a couple of caveats:
    1. He'd better know how to at least match me at the firing range and be prepared to do it if needed.
    2. He'd better not have a proclivity toward coalburning err... oil drilling... err.... Oh whatever you would classify that lgbt alphabet soup nigger loving gays call themselves today. Seriously, it seems like once a month another letter is added. I just can't keep track. I give up. Truth is I gave up after the third letter was added years ago. But I digress.

In summation, NO NIGGERS!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two met after Jones placed a Craigslist ad looking for a roommate.
    If you must invite total strangers to live with you, get someone who is at least a little bit like you and do a serious background check. If you are a young woman (or any human), do not invite big nigger bucks to bunk in your place no matter how badly you want to advertise how liberal and non-rayciss you are and that you think, "They're just like us". The naivety, the trusting stupidity of so many people today boggles the mind.