Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

George Soros investigated by Boris Johnson for his anti-BREXIT funding and activities

An urgent investigation has been called by the Conservative Party early last month into liberal billionaire philanthropist, George Soros, after it was revealed that he had funneled around $4M into anti-Brexit causes in the UK.
    The Conservative Party have called for an urgent Electoral Commission probe into George Soros’s American Open Society Foundation after putting money towards a campaign to block Brexit at the ballot box, according to The Daily Mail.

The Open Society Foundation remitted funds to the pro-EU ‘Best for Britain’ group, routed via a London third party, in order to circumvent a ban on foreign donations to political organizations in the UK with the goal to effect political change.
    https://nationalfile.com/boris-johns...exit-activity/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I hate niggers, I would be ecstatic if that bat fairy paid that old cocksucker soros a visit!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if we could only get a handle on him here in the USA. He has his dirty hands in practicly everything from black lies matter to antifa terrorists.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soros will not get a visit from the bat fairy. As big of a piece of shit as he is, he will get the VIP treatment from the bat fairy's boss - Old Scratch himself.

On his first night there, he will sit in for a stake (yes - as in burned at the stake) dinner in his honor. The dish will be all you can eat/fit lightly braised shit balls in a ghost pepper marinade followed with a desert of roasted pineapple served whole and shoved up his ass by Hitler. Then, it will be time for the stapled ass to mouth never ending tossed salad bowl served in a human centipede ass powered fondue pump where they will all shit in each other's mouths for eternity in a never ending circle of shit.

In case I didn't say shit enough, I'm sorry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shit.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	10504

Sometimes my hate might be a little beyond my control. I'm working on it with my therapist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should extradite that fucker immediately. Maybe when he gets to Jolly Old England, he can hide out in the Ecuadoran embassy.

Better yet, extradite the POS to Russia. I hear they put out a request for his ass on Interpol a few years back.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Soros cannot ever step foot in Russia again, The Russians put out an "arrest on sight" warrant on him for high crimes and causing riots (paying people to riot) like he does here in the USA and in the EU.

An International arrest warrant needs put out for that evil bastard.
    Typical expected behavior from George Soros.

Did you know that Soros worked with the Nazis?

He told the Nazis where other Jews lived so they could be sent to concentration camps. Soros kept their valuables. Soros is quite literally the personification of negative stereotypes involving Jews.

How do you think he managed to become so rich in such a short amount of time?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Typical expected behavior from George Soros.

Did you know that Soros worked with the Nazis?

He told the Nazis where other Jews lived so they could be sent to concentration camps. Soros kept their valuables. Soros is quite literally the personification of negative stereotypes involving Jews.

How do you think he managed to become so rich in such a short amount of time?
    Is there reliable documentation about that? I'm asking in earnest, I'd like to read up on his Nazi activities.

Also, Boris needs to be careful. He'll be accused of interfering in U.S. elections if he goes after Soros.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Soros will not get a visit from the bat fairy. As big of a piece of shit as he is, he will get the VIP treatment from the bat fairy's boss - Old Scratch himself.

On his first night there, he will sit in for a stake (yes - as in burned at the stake) dinner in his honor. The dish will be all you can eat/fit lightly braised shit balls in a ghost pepper marinade followed with a desert of roasted pineapple served whole and shoved up his ass by Hitler. Then, it will be time for the stapled ass to mouth never ending tossed salad bowl served in a human centipede ass powered fondue pump where they will all shit in each other's mouths for eternity in a never ending circle of shit.

In case I didn't say shit enough, I'm sorry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shit.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	10504

Sometimes my hate might be a little beyond my control. I'm working on it with my therapist.
    Are you my long lost twin?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Is there reliable documentation about that? I'm asking in earnest, I'd like to read up on his Nazi activities.
    He admitted that he worked for the nazis and helped them rob Jews in a 60 Minutes interview back in the day. It can be found pretty easily on youtube. He also admitted he felt "no guilt" about it, either.

Scroll to the 3:00 minute mark.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.

That video made George look even more evil than I already thought he was.

And of course, that's not even including his more recent activities, which tend to involve attempts to destabilize entire countries for personal gain. I think he lost nearly a billion dollars when Trump won instead of Hillary in the last presidential election.

He was expecting the American economy to collapse when Hillary won.

I can't help but wonder if George Soros has been quietly making donations to the politicians that are trying to impeach Trump.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Wow.

I can't help but wonder if George Soros has been quietly making donations to the politicians that are trying to impeach Trump.
    That sounds like an excellent rumor to keep spreading. Who gives a fuck if its true it is on the same terms as the libs play by!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    That sounds like an excellent rumor to keep spreading. Who gives a fuck if its true it is on the same terms as the libs play by!
    Woah.

Have you ever heard a phrase that goes something like "we must be careful in war to make sure we don't become the same as our enemy, and the same as what we are fighting against"?

If you want to spread rumors, at least make some kind of effort to check to see if they are based on a kernel of truth. Maybe the whole truth. Maybe just a small amount of truth. But if they are completely false it will be easy for your opponents to eventually dispel the rumors.

For example, I will present two sentences. One will be technically true, and the other may or may not be true.

A: All niggers have double digit IQ's.
    B: Most niggers have an average IQ of 60, which is generally considered to be retard level, and only by engaging in miscegenation can the nigger raise its IQ level.

In this case, most people will find statement B to be more palatable and easier to believe. It is important to know your audience, and to know what they want.

Most humans know that niggers are an inferior species, but are afraid to speak out because they are afraid of niggers, and they are afraid of liberals that will stop at nothing to destroy those who get in the way of their agenda. Niggers are 13% of the American population. Humans comprise the other 87%. Why are we cowering in fear from the minority?

But this is not a call to action. Just go about your daily lives, obey the law, take care of your families, and be a good citizen. Let the liberals and the niggers devour their own. Their self-destructive behavior will bring ruin to themselves, without interference from us.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard this scumbag funds a lot of left wing outfits here too. I read today your A.G. Bill Barr has said Soros has been bankrolling the campaigns of radical prosecutor candidates throughout the US, thereby weakening law enforcement and encouraging crime.

In an interview that aired Friday on "The Story," Barr said that the Hungarian-American activist is likely relying on the routinely low turnout in local primary elections to help his candidates win.

"There's this recent development [where] George Soros has been coming in, in largely Democratic primaries where there has not been much voter turnout and putting in a lot of money to elect people who are not very supportive of law enforcement and don't view the office as bringing to trial and prosecuting criminals but pursuing other social agendas," Barr told Martha MacCallum.
    "They have started to win in a number of cities and they have, in my view, not given the proper support to the police."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/ag-bar...ment-vacancies